There are 185 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Meh
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Meh

Cody could return to the WWE and still get no heat.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Meh

Cody has the clean cut look, the baby face look, but doesn't have the charisma of a baby face. He can't be taken seriously as a heel because of his style, looks, and the fact that his dad was Dusty. He's been in a weird spot...
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
Meh

Cody has the clean cut look, the baby face look, but doesn't have the charisma of a baby face. He can't be taken seriously as a heel because of his style, looks, and the fact that his dad was Dusty. He's been in a weird spot...

Same with Ted Dibiase jr. I think their best shot at relevance was when they were Orton's lackeys. Of course Orton was in the same boat but got the benefit of sucking up to HHH during the Evolution push.
[ Edited by VaBeachNiner on Jun 24, 2017 at 9:19 PM ]

Del Rio and Paige may or may not have broken up this past weekend in Orlando.

http://www.sescoops.com/paige-alberto-el-patron-broken-up/
  • jrg
  • Veteran

come on alexa, take the extra layer off
Originally posted by jrg:

I noticed that on her IG, she dresses fairly conservatively outside of the ring.
Del Rio and Paige may or may not have broken up this past weekend in Orlando.

http://www.sescoops.com/paige-alberto-el-patron-broken-up/

Lol it was only a matter of time
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by jrg:

I noticed that on her IG, she dresses fairly conservatively outside of the ring.

same. makes me wonder if she feels uncomfortable at all in her ring gear.

EDIT: she had an eating disorder when she was younger tho
[ Edited by jrg on Jun 26, 2017 at 12:08 AM ]

• jrg
  • Veteran

This happened at live show recently. Could mean nothing, could mean something.

They aren't ending the brand split anytime soon. They have too many guys now who can be in the main event, especially with some of these new call up. Cena, Orton, Reigns, Joe, Lesnar, Nakamura, AJ, Owens, Ambrose, Rollins, Balor, Wyatt, Strowman, and I'm sure I forgot other guys as well. You can't have all these guys on one show.
[ Edited by TheHYDE49er on Jun 26, 2017 at 9:59 AM ]
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
They aren't ending the brand split anytime soon. They have too many guys now who can be in the main event, especially with some of these new call up. Cena, Orton, Reigns, Joe, Lesnar, Nakamura, AJ, Owens, Ambrose, Rollins, Balor, Wyatt, Strowman, and I'm sure I forgot other guys as well. You can't have all these guys on one show.

True, and Smackdown (at times) seems too short. They rush intros, come back from commercial and dudes are in the ring already. Promos are quick, everyone seems kind of uncomfortable as they rush through their work.
and they just created new belts less than a year ago. Before the brand split, NO ONE watched smackdown. Since the brand split, more people watched SD than Raw. (up until recently)
Share 49ersWebzone