LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 231 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

• jrg
  • Veteran
Make AJ/KO have a 60-min Iron Man match main event at SummerSlam. I'd watch.
[ Edited by VaBeachNiner on May 30, 2017 at 12:43 AM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Make AJ/KO have a 60-min Iron Man match main event at SummerSlam. I'd watch.

The world would explode.
This is great.

• dmax
  • Veteran

poor Rodney
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Are they really teasing a heel turn by Big Cass? Man if they turn Cass against Enzo then Enzo might as well be getting his future endeavors in place. The dude can't last as a solo competitor.

Hopefully it is just a red herring.
Originally posted by evil:
Are they really teasing a heel turn by Big Cass? Man if they turn Cass against Enzo then Enzo might as well be getting his future endeavors in place. The dude can't last as a solo competitor.

I really hope to. If they want to push him as a solo star than thats fine. Have Enzo be his loud mouth Jimmy Hart like manager who can take bumps. Heel or face is fine to me. I think they'd be hilarious as heels though.

I really hope to. If they want to push him as a solo star than thats fine. Have Enzo be his loud mouth Jimmy Hart like manager who can take bumps. Heel or face is fine to me. I think they'd be hilarious as heels though.

Wouldnt be surprised if it turns out to be Cass though as the one knocking out Enzo lol. Shades of evil Rikishi back in the day.

Wouldnt be surprised if it turns out to be Cass though as the one knocking out Enzo lol. Shades of evil Rikishi back in the day.

Someone picked up on this last night.

Last week on Raw, Graves said he wanted to shake the hand of the guy that attacked Enzo because he doesn't like him. Cass shook his hand tonight.
Originally posted by jrg:

Owens cant rock the soccer mom look as well as Styles.

Yep. I agree though. His little catchphrases can only last for so long.

I was never big on Cass and Enzo to begin with. Anytime I'd mention how they would fade away people would mention DX (Road Dogg/Billy Gunn). Difference is, those two can compete on their own.

Heel Cass would be good.

Yep. I just dunno how they'd work Enzo in as a singles competitor.

He wants to wrestle, but he's not good enough, especially at this level. If he was smart, he would take the manger route if he wants to stay in WWE.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
hahahaha

So awesome! And now the first ever Money in the Bank ladder match for the women! This should be fun!
setting up a big cass heel turn?
Share 49ersWebzone