LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 283 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by ads_2006:
whats left in wrestling that hasnt been done?

What i think would be extremely new and exciting. A smackdown vs raw feud.

One that would be funny is an american teams up with rusev. And not over the top stupid cheesy, make it a 4 yr plan. It could be aiden english, it gives him a spot.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
Seriously who is that dude in the camo top? He is at almost every show.

brock lesnar guy
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
Ugh now that Mahal won I kinda dont wanna watch smack down...I dont care to hear him talk sh*t I know he's a heel but tha whole hate America type sh*t is just to much and not need...

It's a throwback to the iron sheik era. Huge heat when they tour the rust belt.

i could give a s**t less he's saying that lol. i obviously know its just a character act. to me its just boring and over done. it's the equivalent of having a pro America Hogan or Hacksaw Jim Duggan character today.

whats left in wrestling that hasnt been done?

really? there's plenty that hasn't been done. it's a scripted tv show, you can come up with characters and different personalities.
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
Seriously who is that dude in the camo top? He is at almost every show.

brock lesnar guy

my favorite is the old lady that looks like brett hart and her son.
Good to see heel Goldust.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Money In The Bank in St. Louis next month

Gonna go see KO, Styles, and Shinsuke
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Anybody catch them playing Rollins' theme incorrectly? Lol Joe came out first. They played Rollins theme for like 3 seconds...then started Joe. Then Joe comes out. Then they start Rollins theme again.
Ugh still dont get tha luv affair with Balor dude has like 5 moves and whats with tha leaning on the ropes standing on your tippy-toes then pushing your dick/hips out to everybody
Ugh still dont get tha luv affair with Balor dude has like 5 moves and whats with tha leaning on the ropes standing on your tippy-toes then pushing your dick/hips out to everybody

Balor sucks
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Balor sucks

aren't you the same guy who said braun sucks?

Balor sucks

Why are you guys concentrating on his cack?
  • evil
  • Veteran

Originally posted by jrg:
Balor sucks

aren't you the same guy who said braun sucks?

Yeah Braun sucks too
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
I actually didn't mind that, at least it was kinda original. He was a pro American guy, but played a heel.

If there's some kind of new spin (Swagger, Hassan) it can still work but with Mahal there's nothing creative or even tied to current events about it. It's a literal throwback to the 70's. I'm foreign boo me. That died in 93 he's going to crash and burn if they don't open things up with him. Get him last Orton, Cena and then have him feud with Nakamura is what I'm hoping for. 2 cultural opponents clashing might be the spice they need for him.
That old school feel...

Share 49ersWebzone