LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 329 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

^lucky b*****d....
I googled the candi michelle and..........Whoa.
Alright Mickie James?Hook it up with the pics

I also like that Kelly Kelly chick.
Originally posted by aman49:
I've seen video footage

Send, all I have is google pics of a stretchy....
Originally posted by MikeNoWin:
I've seen video footage

Send, all I have is google pics of a stretchy....

I don't have a link... but u got banned anyway so oh well

Carlito's new look.
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:

Carlito's new look.

...LOL.

And to think 2 years ago he was supposed to be a future main eventer.. I guess they realized the fro looked unintimidating. i dunno if corn rows are the solution tho....

Carlito's new look.

...LOL.

And to think 2 years ago he was supposed to be a future main eventer.. I guess they realized the fro looked unintimidating. i dunno if corn rows are the solution tho....

Its funny to think that he and Chris Masters got to main event in the Elimination Chamber and even made it to the end.
Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:

Carlito's new look.

...LOL.

Its funny to think that he and Chris Masters got to main event in the Elimination Chamber and even made it to the end.

He had a lot of potential to be a huge star and he deserved the push but he's too immature and too full of himself at the moment to ever get a push like that again.

Carlito's new look.

...LOL.

He had a lot of potential to be a huge star and he deserved the push but he's too immature and too full of himself at the moment to ever get a push like that again.

I was wondering if u were talking about Carlito or Chris Masters, and then I realized what you said could be applied to both of them.

I am sure you all know Carlos Colon - his father.

Carlos was a hard core dude. A hero in Puerto Rico
[ Edited by RogerCraig on Jul 28, 2008 at 2:38 AM ]
where is Carlito and Chris Masters?
  • 9er2k
  • Veteran

He looks like the Godfather/Papa Shango with anorexia

Carlito's new look.

...LOL.

I was wondering if u were talking about Carlito or Chris Masters, and then I realized what you said could be applied to both of them.

I meant Carlito my bad but yeah it can definitely be applied to the both of them.

Carlito's new look.

...LOL.

I meant Carlito my bad but yeah it can definitely be applied to the both of them.

Yeah the wellness program has changed the game. Years ago I don't think McMahon would have cared all that much about roids/etc (and clearly he didn't) but with all the crap that happened in baseball and the Benoit tragedy they got to keep everything as drug free as possible. I'm sure that contributed to them giving the World Title to the Straightedge CM Punk... chances are low that he'll fail a drug test (unless he eats a poppyseed bagel).
Share 49ersWebzone