LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 147 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

I just can't see Shane vs. Aj happening. It's being overhyped although it's not a match with Shane-type of stipulations. . . I hope Angle is involved at the last secon or Maybe a legend shows up.
i have a feeling that the fatal 4 way women's match will steal the show.
Originally posted by ziggy_gonna_rock:
I just can't see Shane vs. Aj happening. It's being overhyped although it's not a match with Shane-type of stipulations. . . I hope Angle is involved at the last secon or Maybe a legend shows up.

It's more or less a spot fest for Shane. AJ will be his usual self making his opponents look great.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
"YOUR SISTERS HOT!"
  • jrg
  • Veteran

• jrg
  • Veteran
  • evil
  • Veteran
So American Alpha are not even defending their straps at WM ? I know the tag division on SD is thin but c'mon man.

And you bring back Mickie James and blow through your Becky feud quickly and now reduce her to the preshow 6 pack challenge ? Should have built to Mickie vs Becky at WM for the strap.
Originally posted by evil:
So American Alpha are not even defending their straps at WM ? I know the tag division on SD is thin but c'mon man.

And you bring back Mickie James and blow through your Becky feud quickly and now reduce her to the preshow 6 pack challenge ? Should have built to Mickie vs Becky at WM for the strap.

i thought the uso were the champs. They should have been facing the alphas at mania.

BTW, since Niami let go of the belt, because she couldn't defend it within 30 days, has alexa even defended the belt from that point until now? If not, then Niami shouldn't have dropped the belt in the first place.
LMAO @ MIZ TV. LMAO
Originally posted by pdizo916:

i thought the uso were the champs. They should have been facing the alphas at mania.

BTW, since Niami let go of the belt, because she couldn't defend it within 30 days, has alexa even defended the belt from that point until now? If not, then Niami shouldn't have dropped the belt in the first place.

The Usos are the champs so they'll be facing the Alphas at Mania for their rematch.

Mickie has been totally misuesed. Is she a face or is she a heel? I have no idea at the moment.

• evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JustinMT:
The Usos are the champs so they'll be facing the Alphas at Mania for their rematch.

Mickie has been totally misuesed. Is she a face or is she a heel? I have no idea at the moment.

Both the Usos and American Alpha are a part of the ATG battle royal.

shes a tweener.

Both the Usos and American Alpha are a part of the ATG battle royal.

I've read the Usos are a placeholder until the Broken Hardys officially make their return
Miz is comedy gold. Miz/Bryan......

Maryse dressed as Nikki is hot AF
Share 49ersWebzone