LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 295 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by TheRambler:
Yeah he is my favorite big guy in a long time. His mic work is spot on for his character. Makes Baron Corbin sound unauthentic in comparison

Those two are a little different to me though. Corbin is strictly heel, Strowman is neither really. I think WWE wants him to be heel, but overall he is just the "big unstoppable force" and he gets over w/ the fans because of it. The combination of his image, his ring work, and mic work makes him a total package.

Corbin is a big guy, but he is more of a Roman Reigns big guy.

Strowman is a big guy, but he is more of a MONSTER like Great Khali (when he first debuted).

Never. EVER. Compare somebody who can actually bend at the knees and sell a real move, to Khali!

NEVER.
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Strowman sucks

Lol seriously. He's good and getting better. He seems to be generally well liked by the IWC too. Some just hate on him because of how big he is.

Yeah he is my favorite big guy in a long time. His mic work is spot on for his character. Makes Baron Corbin sound unauthentic in comparison

He really does. I wish he had a better finisher than a Sidewalk Slam, but that can be changed later.

Ya, he's improved a lot and they've been booking him well since he left the Wyatts, been a fan, until yestarday...I haven't seen all of Raw yet, just the first 15 min last night. But that was really dumb how they basically made him back down from Brock. All they had to do was have him come in the ring and right before they are about to fight, Reigns / whoever interferes. Made him look like a b***h there.

Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
Ya, he's improved a lot and they've been booking him well since he left the Wyatts, been a fan, until yestarday...I haven't seen all of Raw yet, just the first 15 min last night. But that was really dumb how they basically made him back down from Brock. All they had to do was have him come in the ring and right before they are about to fight, Reigns / whoever interferes. Made him look like a b***h there.

Just waiting til the rumble to have the first physical interaction. I'm fine with it.
Sounds like Beth Phoenix will be this years female hof inductee.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Sounds like Beth Phoenix will be this years female hof inductee.

Her husband Edge should be proud.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by socal9er42:

Those two are a little different to me though. Corbin is strictly heel, Strowman is neither really. I think WWE wants him to be heel, but overall he is just the "big unstoppable force" and he gets over w/ the fans because of it. The combination of his image, his ring work, and mic work makes him a total package.

Corbin is a big guy, but he is more of a Roman Reigns big guy.

Strowman is a big guy, but he is more of a MONSTER like Great Khali (when he first debuted).

Never. EVER. Compare somebody who can actually bend at the knees and sell a real move, to Khali!

NEVER.

Obviously talking about his persona. His "oh f**k here comes that guy" image. There really hasn't been someone like that. Maybe Lesnar?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Randy Orton Reportedly Has Heated Altercation with Fan Prior to WWE Live Event

link
What a prick.
That cage match was actually really good.

And of course...

MICKIE!!!!!!!!

Looks like she's back to crazy, heel, lesbian Mickie.
[ Edited by JustinMT on Jan 17, 2017 at 7:00 PM ]

Totally called it too btw
That cage match was actually really good.

And of course...

MICKIE!!!!!!!!

Looks like she's back to crazy, heel, lesbian Mickie.

Page bump
What a prick.

idk man

last place i want to be bothered at is at the gym

dude goes to enough events/signings to get bothered there,
Originally posted by ads_2006:
What a prick.

idk man

Taking a pic of a dude from across the gym isn't bothering a person though. f**k, perverts do it at the gym daily so seeing a celebrity at the gym is no different.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
What a prick.

idk man

Taking a pic of a dude from across the gym isn't bothering a person though. f**k, perverts do it at the gym daily so seeing a celebrity at the gym is no different.

Yeah perverts do it at gym

We assuming the woman is fine with it?
Share 49ersWebzone