Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
https

funny cause they're black?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
man there are some racist mofos on here

its funny because of JR. dude could commentate anything and itd be hilarious
Been reading a lot about how to approach the future split of The Shield. Most agree that Reigns is destined to be one of the top faces of the company while Ambrose goes heel. However, some people are split on Rollins.

With the way he's been performing lately and his attitude, I believe he could be a good face. I would go as far as saying that if he develops good skills on the mike he could eventually take CM Punk's spot as the edgy face of the company.

Someone with Punk or Stone Cold's attitude is badly needed. Bryan has been smiling too much lately. I liked it better when he was pissed off last year. Cena is a damn boy scout. Sheamus is not interesting enough. Ziggler has great potential as a heel or a Daniel Bryan type of face, if they ever use him right. Cesaro has potential but I'm concerned with his mike skills. Reigns and Rollins can both be baby faces with bad attitudes like Punk and Stone Cold were.

Also..... when the hell is Bad News Barrett gonna give us the good news that he will be wrestling again???
Dont split up the Shield!
Now that he's a face,his OPOOO AAAAA chant gets a fatter pop each week.
The best thing about the WWE Network is the amount of old shows being uploaded to torrent sites.
Undertaker is hella tan lol
A lot of people want to know why Los Matadores are in the tag title match over Cody and Goldust. The answer is named Carlos Colón. He is the father of one of Los Matadores and the uncle of the other and he is getting inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame this weekend. Wouldn't be surprised if Carlito is a surprise entry in the Andre the Giant memorial match.
So how many Tombstones and F-5's total will there be in the Taker vs Lesnar match? I say 5 total and Taker wins after the 3rd Tombstone.
Originally posted by NinerAce:
A lot of people want to know why Los Matadores are in the tag title match over Cody and Goldust. The answer is named Carlos Colón. He is the father of one of Los Matadores and the uncle of the other and he is getting inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame this weekend. Wouldn't be surprised if Carlito is a surprise entry in the Andre the Giant memorial match.

And the main reason they're inducting Colon to the HOF is because WWE is trying to buy the WWC's (Puerto Rico's wrestling promotion) entire library and it's believed that the induction was part of WWC's demands before selling.
Double post.
[ Edited by btthepunk on Mar 31, 2014 at 8:21 PM ]

• jrg
  • Veteran
Someone put a ring on it?

I was always far from a Triple H fan, due to all the backstage politics, but I enjoyed seeing him go back into full burial mode.

Actually acknowledging the reign of terror is a great way to start "The Reality Era"
So HHH says that he is the "most powerful man in WWE."

I can think of someone who might have a problem with that statement. Will that person address that statement on Sunday night?
REALITY ERA!!! TV-14!!!! Make it happen!
bumped for the wrestling boys.
Share 49ersWebzone