LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 295 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

• jrg
  • Veteran
Hogan hasn't wrestled in years and still (and always) gets one of the loudest pops.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by jrg:
Hogan hasn't wrestled in years and still (and always) gets one of the loudest pops.

That's right, Brother!

• jrg
  • Veteran
The Wyatts man....just f**king awesome
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
The mania hype has been meh so far. Glad its only 9 bucks now
Originally posted by NONAME:

you have to sign up for 6 months...
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by NONAME:

you have to sign up for 6 months...

This.

I have been enjoying the one week free trial doe
i actually like the mania hype.

brock v. taker is gonna be awesome and the buildup has been pretty good. very old school wwf gimicky storyline where even Brock showing a bit of fear is playing off well with the crowd.

anything including the shield is good right now. the fans love them and how they provide different skills in the ring. with kane becoming a pretty good corporate heel, fans just wanna see the shield annihilate folks.

bray wyatt is carrying this whole storyline, which is just fine. he's building a good fanbase with his old school gimmick.

HHH is bringing back an attitude we all know and love and feuding with Orton/Batista is perfect considering those two can't get a single pop from the universe. not to mention DB's own fanbase being so over the top, right now. lots of different options could be happening with their match's stipulation.

tag teams are relevant again, thank goodness. Usos are good, Real Americans are good, and so are the Rhodes brothers. should be entertaining.

the battle royal will be fun just because of how good guys like Sheamus, Christian, ADR, Ziggler, Big E are in the ring.
Bronx crowd was awesome last night, even without DB. Oh, and....

congrats, Razor!
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:

congrats, Razor!

I'm a little surprised they made no reference to the nWo and didn't call him Scott Hall even once.
Originally posted by TheRambler:
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:

congrats, Razor!

I'm a little surprised they made no reference to the nWo and didn't call him Scott Hall even once.

i'm predicting a future nWo induction of Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, and Hogan. Kinda like what they did with the Four Horsemen

Mania looks to be pretty average at best this year. Here would be my card, of course with some twitches and dif. scenarios.

Punk vs. Bryan (WWE Title)
Cena vs. Taker ( Cena would be more believable to end the streak than Lesnar)
Lesnar vs. Batista ( Have an MMA storyline to work with or something)
The Wyatts vs. The Shield, Street Fight ( This match should have saved for Mania anyways)
Big E vs. Cesaro vs. Swagger (IC Champ) ( Have Cesaro attempt to swing Big E and Swagger at the same time)
Outlaws w/Xpac in their corner vs. Uso's w/ Rikishi in their corner vs. Rhodes Bros. w/ Dusty in their corner (Tag Team Titles)
Ziggler vs. Triple H ( Storyline: Ziggler pissed about not being pushed)
MITB Ladder Match: Jericho vs. RVD vs. Kofi vs. Del Rio vs. Mysterio vs. Randy Orton
Andre the Giant Battle Royal with actual big men and only 10 men.
-Big Show
-Mark Henry
-Great Khali
-Ryback
-Brodus Clay
-Tensai
-Alexander Rusev
-Titus O' Neil
-Old School Kane
-Kevin Nash (would get decent pop)

Sheamus vs. Christian ( Tomko returns to help Christian)
[ Edited by Fincham11 on Mar 25, 2014 at 3:19 PM ]
Does bootista have trouble saying wwe lol
Originally posted by BMoore56:
Does bootista have trouble saying wwe lol

Dubba Dubbaee
  • jrg
  • Veteran
great reads from JR

http://msn.foxsports.com/buzzer/wrestlemania-part-1?cmpid=tsmtw:fscom:foxsports
Share 49ersWebzone