LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 273 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by btthepunk:
-There's a feeling within WWE that while Triple H probably won't admit it publicly, he's probably offended that CM Punk didn't want to work with him at WrestleMania XXX. WWE officials, including Triple H himself, see being able to work with him as a big deal. On a related note, the attitude within WWE in regards to Punk has changed from "Vince is going to take care of this, everything will be fine" to a very negative response when asking around. The feeling now is that WWE made Punk a lot of money and then he left.

punk made wwe money too and they bring in Batista to main event? Or the rock?
Punk started wrestling as a fan..not for the fans. It would be easy for him just to get up and leave.He really doesn't care for anyone but himself
I don't care if Punk is a douche or not, he made WWE money. With his Pipe Bombs, whether scripted or not, they got ratings, no lame ole Bootista, and Rocky. Rock comes back says Finally The Rock Has Come Back Home, and he is never leaving, then what? Leaves as usual. Dave will do the same, only fans hate him. He got the treatment by HHH cause he is buddies with him. Working with HHH isn't an Honor, it's an insult IMO, cause you get buried by him. I'm afraid Bryan will too.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
I don't care if Punk is a douche or not, he made WWE money. With his Pipe Bombs, whether scripted or not, they got ratings, no lame ole Bootista, and Rocky. Rock comes back says Finally The Rock Has Come Back Home, and he is never leaving, then what? Leaves as usual. Dave will do the same, only fans hate him. He got the treatment by HHH cause he is buddies with him. Working with HHH isn't an Honor, it's an insult IMO, cause you get buried by him. I'm afraid Bryan will too.

• jrg
  • Veteran
HA! What?! How is this band gonna be on RAW?!

He didn't make them nearly the amount of money The Rock or Batista has made them. Even at the height of his popularity he wasn't nearly as big as Cena or a returning Rock. Working with HHH who is the on screen boss and one of the biggest superstars EVER is definitely an honor and a good rub. HHH definitely would have jobbed for him.
The whole HHH burying talent thing is played out.
Originally posted by btthepunk:

He didn't make them nearly the amount of money The Rock or Batista has made them. Even at the height of his popularity he wasn't nearly as big as Cena or a returning Rock. Working with HHH who is the on screen boss and one of the biggest superstars EVER is definitely an honor and a good rub. HHH definitely would have jobbed for him.
The whole HHH burying talent thing is played out.

You lost me at the bold part. Batista never drew diddly poo. He was one of the main stars early in the PG Era and the rating were in the toilet.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by jrg:

Dude left center is what Andre the Giant would look like if he had been normal sized
if Roman Reigns is gonna get that huge push to be the next big babyface, i think Rollins could get that huge heel push. the guy is ultra talented with the mic skills. he'll end up being the new CM Punk

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Janitor:

Dude left center is what Andre the Giant would look like if he had been normal sized

Colt Cabana or whatever. Cesaro on the right tho

LOL I did not realize that was Cesaro. I recognized Colt Cabana and Chris Hero tho.
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Originally posted by DRnSFw:

LMAO!!!! she got scurred
Originally posted by TheRambler:

LOL I did not realize that was Cesaro. I recognized Colt Cabana and Chris Hero tho.

I thought that was Bill Cowher on the far right lol
Share 49ersWebzone