There are 227 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

TNA is Finally,really,stepping up their game.They got rid of the spotlight on Dixie,are bringing back Angelina love,signed some ROH cats,pushing Samoa Joe (CM Punks' mancrush bff) and have a nice tag division with guys that even The Great Muta himself has endorsed.Oh and Jeff Hardy.
- The "Occupy RAW" angle with Daniel Bryan last week was done to troll the fans who claimed they were hijacking RAW in Chicago the week before. Some of Stephanie McMahon's lines in the segment about disrespecting her family and how she owns Bryan were said to be more or less how she feels about CM Punk right now.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by btthepunk:
- The "Occupy RAW" angle with Daniel Bryan last week was done to troll the fans who claimed they were hijacking RAW in Chicago the week before. Some of Stephanie McMahon's lines in the segment about disrespecting her family and how she owns Bryan were said to be more or less how she feels about CM Punk right now.

I know there were creative differences, but I still believe you work out the contract. It is the right thing to do by the company, the boys in the back, and the fans.
Originally posted by fropwns:
I know there were creative differences, but I still believe you work out the contract. It is the right thing to do by the company, the boys in the back, and the fans.

Totally agree. It was really childish of him to walk out like that.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by fropwns:

Totally agree. It was really childish of him to walk out like that.
My dog!

Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by diehardnyninerfan:
I cannot watch wrestling anymore because of that dirty nasty looking Daniel bryan.Does anyone shower in the wwe anymore.

Daniel Bryan showers....with a Bella twin. Who do you shower with ?

my wife and a bella twin is nothing to rave over their faces could stop clocks.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KRS-1:
I cannot watch wrestling anymore because of that dirty nasty looking Daniel bryan.Does anyone shower in the wwe anymore.

Daniel Bryan showers....with a Bella twin. Who do you shower with ?

Originally posted by jrg:

hey jr im glad u agree.Remeber that one year when I tried to goat u in to taking that bet that triple hhh would win against randy orton and I was right. Thats when wrestling was still good.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
CM Punk on Talking Dead
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Originally posted by jrg:

Yup, he's going to the screw the Undertaker at WM 30. Thus closing the Paul Heyman family circle.
  • evil
  • Veteran

like you wouldn't smash. lol.
Triple H will win the title at Wrestlemania. BOOK IT
  • jrg
  • Veteran
wonder if steph screams in bed lol
Share 49ersWebzone