LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 285 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

• fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan

Nah, none of this was orchestrated or setup in advance. Trips and Steph clearly do not listen to the fans.
saw the scenario coming with a DB/HHH match with a main event stipulation if DB won.

on a side note....anyone else think that the DB hypetrain might start to die down since WWE looks like they're turning him into the next John Cena aka Superhero Face?

i can see it coming, especially because he comes out smiling and happy all the time. if i kept getting screwed over by the authority, i'd be coming out PISSED
[ Edited by LaMichaelJeff on Mar 12, 2014 at 9:09 AM ]
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
saw the scenario coming with a DB/HHH match with a main event stipulation if DB won.

on a side note....anyone else think that the DB hypetrain might start to die down since WWE looks like they're turning him into the next John Cena aka Superhero Face?

i can see it coming, especially because he comes out smiling and happy all the time. if i kept getting screwed over by the authority, i'd be coming out PISSED

when has john cena been screwed to the degree bryan has
Originally posted by ads_2006:

Yeah I dont recall a storyline having that. Cena is still the company's top merchandise seller and that makes Vince's peepee happy.

im not comparing the situations, i'm comparing the "face" attitude. Cena acts like a superhero. I feel that if DB continues to get this pop, WWE may do the same with him. the way DB gets his pop from fans, acting like they're what matters, makes it look like he'll be the face at some point.
Originally posted by fropwns:

Nah, none of this was orchestrated or setup in advance. Trips and Steph clearly do not listen to the fans.

Lol right?
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by fropwns:

Lol right?

true enough. but a lot changed in the past month. if batista didnt come back to the boo birds (and you can tell management didn't expect that to they way they reacted the first weeK) im not sure if DB would've been in the title picture. he hasn't made no mentions really of wanting to fight for the title, until last monday. i personally doubt this was planned in advance, but im glad management notice what they have here with DB, even if they only made the decision last week.

im not comparing the situations, i'm comparing the "face" attitude. Cena acts like a superhero. I feel that if DB continues to get this pop, WWE may do the same with him. the way DB gets his pop from fans, acting like they're what matters, makes it look like he'll be the face at some point.

ya, it sure is looking that way. but lets be honest here, at least half his fans (myself included) don't like DB for his personality or his mic skills, but his wrestling ability. i personally couldnt care if they put a mask on him and had him say nothing, would still be a huge fan of DB. even if he starts going all hogan/cena on us, as long as he doesn't wrestle like them, fine with me
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
ya, it sure is looking that way. but lets be honest here, at least half his fans (myself included) don't like DB for his personality or his mic skills, but his wrestling ability. i personally couldnt care if they put a mask on him and had him say nothing, would still be a huge fan of DB. even if he starts going all hogan/cena on us, as long as he doesn't wrestle like them, fine with me

good points. i just think i might get tired of the persona, especially if he keeps at it with the cheap pops, but i understand trying to become a big time face. still love the guy, tho.
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:

good points. i just think i might get tired of the persona, especially if he keeps at it with the cheap pops, but i understand trying to become a big time face. still love the guy, tho.

ya he has been trying to start the yes/no chants a little too often now. hopefully he keeps pushing himself, and just like other guys before him did he will find some new s**t to say here soon.

I cannot watch wrestling anymore because of that dirty nasty looking Daniel bryan.Does anyone shower in the wwe anymore.
I cannot watch wrestling anymore because of that dirty nasty looking Daniel bryan.Does anyone shower in the wwe anymore.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by diehardnyninerfan:

Daniel Bryan showers....with a Bella twin. Who do you shower with ?
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by diehardnyninerfan:

Daniel Bryan showers....with a Bella twin. Who do you shower with ?

• jrg
  • Veteran
Share 49ersWebzone