LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 413 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Linda McMahon is gonna induct the Ultimate Warrior? kinda weak lol
30 man Andre the Giant memorial battle royal at Wrestlemania. I really really like the idea. Get more guys included.
If anybody really thinks McMahon/HHH don't really think Bryan is the top guy right now, they don't watch WWE programming.

So pretty much what a lot of people thought was going to happen. He's gonna get his WM moment closing the show with 70,000 people chanting yes to close the show.
[ Edited by btthepunk on Mar 10, 2014 at 7:13 PM ]
YES YES YES Perfect. Bryan better not get screwed this time.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
If anybody really thinks McMahon/HHH don't really think Bryan is the top guy right now, they don't watch WWE programming.

So pretty much what a lot of people thought was going to happen. He's gonna get his WM moment closing the show with 70,000 people chanting yes to close the show.

exactly. They know they don't want a Main Event being booed the entire time.
30 man Andre the Giant memorial battle royal at Wrestlemania. I really really like the idea. Get more guys included.

I like it too. Andre The Giant was an amazing wrestler and man. Too young to see him wrestle. I saw Hogan, Flair, Warrior, DX, others throughout the years live. Was at the 1992 RR in Albany NY, and the No Mercy 2000.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
I like it too. Andre The Giant was an amazing wrestler and man. Too young to see him wrestle. I saw Hogan, Flair, Warrior, DX, others throughout the years live. Was at the 1992 RR in Albany NY, and the No Mercy 2000.

Nice. I went to a house show in Chico, Ca in 1992 and I was supposed to go to RR 93 in Sac but plans fell through. Went to a couple more house shows then to Wrestlemania 19 in Seattle then Raw the next night.

It will be cool to see some of the surprise entrants in the battle royal. Plus it will probably get some NXT guys, Zach Ryder, Ziggler, and other guys that have been buried on the depth chart a chance to shine.
Seems like the Yes chants are starting to die down
Memphis gives no fuvks about legends.
I heard a rapper, DZA freestyle rap about how going against him is like Daniel Bryan vs Andre The Giant.
Just geeked out when I hear stuff like that. Carry on.

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Seems like the Yes chants are starting to die down

maybe, but memphis is always a pretty quiet crowd
Great segment with #OccupyRAW, but it was almost ruined by that awful, silent Memphis crowd. Should have done that segment to end Chicago Raw last week.
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
Originally posted by NinerAce:
- It appears WWE is strongly considering adding a third person to the Batista vs. Randy Orton match for the WWE World Heavyweight Title at WrestleMania XXX. The latest internal line-up says, "Batista vs. Orton vs. ?"

I'll say it again... the crowd would go nuts if Bryan beats HHH and earns a place in the main. Then he gets his ass kicked most of the time against Batista and Orton only to win miraculously.

People are gonna go deaf in that stadium if that happens.

this.

looks like its gonna happen
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
Originally posted by NinerAce:
- It appears WWE is strongly considering adding a third person to the Batista vs. Randy Orton match for the WWE World Heavyweight Title at WrestleMania XXX. The latest internal line-up says, "Batista vs. Orton vs. ?"

I'll say it again... the crowd would go nuts if Bryan beats HHH and earns a place in the main. Then he gets his ass kicked most of the time against Batista and Orton only to win miraculously.

People are gonna go deaf in that stadium if that happens.

this.

looks like its gonna happen

So glad I bought my WM tickets two weeks ago bc I have a feeling the remaining tickets are gonna sell like hotcakes now
Was i seeing things or was that black dude cuddled up with bryan on the occupyraw segment?
Share 49ersWebzone