LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 291 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

• bors
  • Veteran
Wow wtf
Originally posted by btthepunk:
There's reports now saying Cena might really be hurt. That the knee injury was scripted but he hurt his groin in the process.

Oh, and Kurt Angle says he's coming back in September.

saw that he competed this past weekend
Regarding plans for WrestleMania XXX, if Punk does return at RAW he will either replace Daniel Bryan in the match with Triple H or go into the WWE World Heavyweight Title match with Batista and Randy Orton. Punk likely isn't winning the title unless he plans on signing a new contract in July and that impression wasn't given.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by jrg:
Fans went nuts when he returned, but the best is the guy at 12:24

Didn't even watch the video but I know exactly who you're talking about. Lol that dude is at every show. He did an AMA on reddit.

Dedication. Dedication.
nice that Punk is coming back. awesome news about Kurt Angle coming back!!
Regarding plans for WrestleMania XXX, if Punk does return at RAW he will either replace Daniel Bryan in the match with Triple H or go into the WWE World Heavyweight Title match with Batista and Randy Orton. Punk likely isn't winning the title unless he plans on signing a new contract in July and that impression wasn't given.

I hope punk is inserted in this match to put some pep in it, as of right now I don't wanna see batista vs orton...
  • jrg
  • Veteran
RAW should be interesting tonight
Originally posted by 228niner:

I hope daniel bryan is inserted in this match to put some pep in it, as of right now I don't wanna see batista vs orton...

FIXED
oh snap!

• jrg
  • Veteran

No one messes with Mean Mark Callous.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Batista vs. Daniel Bryan
Shield vs. Wyatts

Both Lesnar, Undertaker, and CM Punk tonight
Originally posted by TheRambler:
Originally posted by 228niner:

I hope daniel bryan is inserted in this match to put some pep in it, as of right now I don't wanna see batista vs orton...

FIXED

I don't mind DB vs HHH
Love Paul Heyman. He knows a wrestling crowd.
Great decision to send Heyman out first, master of the mic. He had the crowd eating out of the palm of his hand.
Share 49ersWebzone