LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 212 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by NinerAce:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
- It appears WWE is strongly considering adding a third person to the Batista vs. Randy Orton match for the WWE World Heavyweight Title at WrestleMania XXX. The latest internal line-up says, "Batista vs. Orton vs. ?"

I'll say it again... the crowd would go nuts if Bryan beats HHH and earns a place in the main. Then he gets his ass kicked most of the time against Batista and Orton only to win miraculously.

People are gonna go deaf in that stadium if that happens.
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
- It appears WWE is strongly considering adding a third person to the Batista vs. Randy Orton match for the WWE World Heavyweight Title at WrestleMania XXX. The latest internal line-up says, "Batista vs. Orton vs. ?"

I'll say it again... the crowd would go nuts if Bryan beats HHH and earns a place in the main. Then he gets his ass kicked most of the time against Batista and Orton only to win miraculously.

this.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Yeah...guarantee Bryan wins the belt somehow at Wrestlemania

Good thing I'm going to Mania
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
How's WWE Network holding up so far?
Originally posted by TheRambler:

You going to the RAW the following night? - That seems to be the show where the Crowd gets the most involved (at least based on the last couple of years)

I'd LOVE to go to a RAW show right after WM.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Janitor:

Doing well. First few days it either wouldn't work or videos would keep freezing. To be expected w/ the millions of people likely hitting their servers all at once. Since then everything is working fine. Well worth the $10 IMO.
Originally posted by socal9er42:
Originally posted by TheRambler:

You going to the RAW the following night? - That seems to be the show where the Crowd gets the most involved (at least based on the last couple of years)

I'd LOVE to go to a RAW show right after WM.

That's the plan! Raw the night after is sold out, WM still has tickets available lol. But that's what stubhub is for
Originally posted by jrg:

Doing well. First few days it either wouldn't work or videos would keep freezing. To be expected w/ the millions of people likely hitting their servers all at once. Since then everything is working fine. Well worth the $10 IMO.

Yeah been good and improving since it opened. Next big test is WM
Originally posted by ads_2006:

Yeah been good and improving since it opened. Next big test is WM

Depends who you ask. It works fine on the laptop or desktop, but the consoles are still a problem. Some folks on the PS4/PS3 are having streaming issues while some can't even log into the app. Same for the 360. I can log in fine on the computer, but no go on the consoles. It appears the WWE servers are having a problem recognizing some consoles in certain areas of any one region.

And WWE customer service are clueless.
[ Edited by VaBeachNiner on Mar 2, 2014 at 7:49 AM ]

• jrg
  • Veteran
Punk is back for Chicago RAW

Damn you for waking up before me and being in a different time zone.

I wonder how they'll use him for WM? Maybe Kane for eliminating him at RR? There's talks of a Reigns vs Rollins vs Ambrose. Maybe ditch that and do Punk vs Reigns.
[ Edited by btthepunk on Mar 2, 2014 at 9:03 AM ]
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan

I smell a big fat work, Mr. President.
There's reports now saying Cena might really be hurt. That the knee injury was scripted but he hurt his groin in the process.

Oh, and Kurt Angle says he's coming back in September.
Originally posted by fropwns:

I smell a big fat work, Mr. President.

The crowd is going to be insane. Unless HHH has a midget come out dressed as Punk.
Share 49ersWebzone