There are 127 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

i like Christian. he doesn't have the look that should be tops in the wwe as far as the WWE World Heavyweight Champion, but he's good in the ring, great on the mic, and really knows how to get the crowd involved
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
i like Christian. he doesn't have the look that should be tops in the wwe as far as the WWE World Heavyweight Champion, but he's good in the ring, great on the mic, and really knows how to get the crowd involved

Good dude. Good to the fans. He was the IWC "mark" for many years. Now they have moved on to Daniel Bryan. Let that be a lesson, the IWC is a fickle motherf**ker. Just ask, "Woo, woo you know it" Zack Ryder.
[ Edited by fropwns on Feb 20, 2014 at 6:56 PM ]
Guest host of WM30 Hulk Hogan
Originally posted by BMoore56:
Guest host of WM30 Hulk Hogan

The pop he gets on Monday is gonna be humongous. I really hope there's some kind of segment with him and Bryan.
Taker at 48, definitely looking like a deadman:

The Iron Sheik ‏@the_ironsheik 1h
Hulk Hogan you watch your f**king back I come to Wrestlemania break your f**king neck

Speaking of the Iron Shiek you guys should download the Iron Shiek alarm clock app. It's awesome. I got woken up by him yelling at me calling me a son of a b***h.
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
The Iron Sheik ‏@the_ironsheik 1h
Hulk Hogan you watch your f**king back I come to Wrestlemania break your f**king neck

Camel clutch b***hes.
[ Edited by VaBeachNiner on Feb 21, 2014 at 4:03 PM ]
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Speaking of the Iron Shiek you guys should download the Iron Shiek alarm clock app. It's awesome. I got woken up by him yelling at me calling me a son of a b***h.

- Paul Bearer is expected to be announced as a member of the 2014 WWE Hall of Fame class this Monday night on Raw, according to F4WOnline.com. The website notes that The Undertaker, who has never appeared on camera at the annual ceremony, "will likely" induct his former manager.
Awesome!

- F4WOnline.com reported Friday that a title change is expected to take place this Monday night on Raw.
Probably Diva's or US.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
- Paul Bearer is expected to be announced as a member of the 2014 WWE Hall of Fame class this Monday night on Raw, according to F4WOnline.com. The website notes that The Undertaker, who has never appeared on camera at the annual ceremony, "will likely" induct his former manager.
Awesome!

- F4WOnline.com reported Friday that a title change is expected to take place this Monday night on Raw.
Probably Diva's or US.

Lol, Ambrose hasnt even defended the US title in months. Good to see how much the WWE cares about that title.
so WWE Network launches Monday...who is getting it?
  • NONAME
  • Veteran
Me
- There's a feeling among people close to CM Punk and WWE that Vince McMahon will end up talking Punk into coming back to work. We should know more about what the future holds after the March 3rd RAW in Chicago.
Share 49erswebzone