LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 290 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
through an interview with Chris Masters, he was asked if he ever witnessed a real altercation backstage among wrestlers. he said that Big Show and Khali got into it once. prior to their match, Show told Khali not to do a certain move. Khali did it anyways. backstage, Show was pissed and was about to swing at Khali, but his fatass slipped to the ground and Khali got on top with the ground and pound LOL

-other news, Christian reportedly won't resign with the WWE. doesn't like the direction his character is taking.

When does Christian's contract end? That really sucks though I didn't want to see him go back to Impact.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I'd think Christian would hang em up before going back to TNA
Who cares about Christian. Never liked him. Always thought he was the Marty Janetti to Edge's Shawn Michaels.
Originally posted by NinerAce:
Who cares about Christian. Never liked him. Always thought he was the Marty Janetti to Edge's Shawn Michaels.

Pretty much. Christian has been riding Edge's coattails since he first came in. He was basically given the WHC as a favor to Edge.
Christian was awesome before going to TNA.

I went to the show a week after this one and had a "Welcome Back Christian" sign up by the ramp and he actually looked over and nodded to me when he came out. By far my favorite moment at a live show besides the time Morrison and Miz told my friend and I to f**k off when we were talking s**t to them.
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:

I went to the show a week after this one and had a "Welcome Back Christian" sign up by the ramp and he actually looked over and nodded to me when he came out. By far my favorite moment at a live show besides the time Morrison and Miz told my friend and I to f**k off when we were talking s**t to them.

Todd Grisham with no emotions lol. he's like the Joe Buck of wrestling
Even on ESPN Grisham is pretty bad. Nowhere near as good as Coach.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • jrg
  • Veteran

• fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by jrg:

i like Christian. he doesn't have the look that should be tops in the wwe as far as the WWE World Heavyweight Champion, but he's good in the ring, great on the mic, and really knows how to get the crowd involved
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
i like Christian. he doesn't have the look that should be tops in the wwe as far as the WWE World Heavyweight Champion, but he's good in the ring, great on the mic, and really knows how to get the crowd involved

Good dude. Good to the fans. He was the IWC "mark" for many years. Now they have moved on to Daniel Bryan. Let that be a lesson, the IWC is a fickle motherf**ker. Just ask, "Woo, woo you know it" Zack Ryder.
[ Edited by fropwns on Feb 20, 2014 at 6:56 PM ]
Guest host of WM30 Hulk Hogan
Originally posted by BMoore56:
Guest host of WM30 Hulk Hogan

The pop he gets on Monday is gonna be humongous. I really hope there's some kind of segment with him and Bryan.
Share 49ersWebzone