• jrg
  • Veteran
  • dmax
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PTulini:

LMAO!!

wtf wtf....he got issues..lmao
Originally posted by jrg:

WTF is El Torito? Ive never heard of him.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
Originally posted by jrg:

WTF is El Torito? Ive never heard of him.

the little bull dude w/ los matadores or whatever
  • jrg
  • Veteran

LMAO!!

ya that dude posted a video similar to that last year after cena won at wrestlemania or something like that.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Is that Fat dude vid real?
methinks Batista is ''in bed'' with HHH because of the whole EVOLUTION thing. Bryan will now get the spotlight until WM due to the heat.
idk, after thinking about it, there has to be more to this. it would just make zero sense for the WWE to "bury" DB the way they are doing it right now. if they would've gave DB the belt a couple months ago, i doubt he would still be getting this sort of reaction from the fans.

they honestly did the same thing with stone cold back in '97 (almost throughout the whole year) he was the hottest thing in WWF at the time. They were even booing Bret Hart when he was a face and Austin was a heel...i really believe (or at least want to) that they are just building up DB in the same way. They want this wrestlemania to be historic...i could easily see like a triple threat or a 4 way match for the unified WWE title, where DB would be involved and wins it.

social media after the rumble was so disappointed , they were BEGGING for the Stinger to come save them.

hmmm.......

LMAO!!

isnt this the same guy who got mad last year with the punk vs rock match?
A lot of attention though for wwe
what a botch by rollins, lol
Share 49ersWebzone