There are 187 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

lmao what s**t. at least the fans kept it real. what a joke for batista to win the rumble...actually would've been really pleased if reigns would've won it and it would've brought a big shock value. oh well...
that was predictable. i guess the only thing that wasn't was bryan losing.
What a bunch of b******t! Give the guy who's been there a week the Rumble win over the guys who actually earned it? This was a nice reminder of why I stopped watching last year.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
So glad I didn't waste money on this piece of s**t PPV.

me too, man. I thought Bryan was gonna be there.

Yeah, but was priceless once Mysterio's music hit, and BOO's came out. WWE Listen to WWE Fans, Daniel Bryan deserves the spotlight, not bastista. We all knew it, because he a Triple H guy and a good friend of his. You got 2 HHH guys in WM30 for the WWE World Title. So what did anyone expect.
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
lmao what s**t. at least the fans kept it real. what a joke for batista to win the rumble...actually would've been really pleased if reigns would've won it and it would've brought a big shock value. oh well...

I thought Reigns would win. After seeing Ambrose try to eliminate him, figured he would turn face now. Guess not yet,
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
What a bunch of b******t! Give the guy who's been there a week the Rumble win over the guys who actually earned it? This was a nice reminder of why I stopped watching last year.

speaking of earning "it", when is ambrose gonna defend that US belt? It's been months since he defended it.

If the wwe brass were smart(which they're not) they would give the belt to ziggler and have him face Big E (both faces) for a unification match at WM to open up the PPV.
[ Edited by pdizo916 on Jan 26, 2014 at 7:49 PM ]
So glad I didn't waste money on this piece of s**t PPV.

me too, man. I thought Bryan was gonna be there.

Yeah, but was priceless once Mysterio's music hit, and BOO's came out. WWE Listen to WWE Fans, Daniel Bryan deserves the spotlight, not bastista. We all knew it, because he a Triple H guy and a good friend of his. You got 2 HHH guys in WM30 for the WWE World Title. So what did anyone expect.

bryan is a HBK guy though.

pretty sure bryan knows he well get his. He isnt exactly dolph ziggler
First PPV, I've actively watched in YEARS. No new surprises. WCW/NWA/WWE all conservative in their planning. Roman Reigns can go, doe. You guys got to understand this is about buy rates, which encompasses more than the people that go to the shows or PPVs. You do not place Reigns in the Main Event at Wrestlemania XXX. Maybe CM Punk, but not Reigns. Not yet.

They are building Reigns. I can see it already. Have faith. He'll be around for a long while. Batista gets the Rock treatment this time around. I wonder about Hogan and Sting.
  • evil
Originally posted by ads_2006:
f**king b******t, Punk gets eliminated by Kane. Yeah the Authority has no grudge or hidden agenda, lmao.

Batista here we come. Punk should of won. And WTF, No Daniel Bryan?

obvi facing undertaker

Punk's elimination made sense and he'll face HHH at Mania. But Vince and Hunter royally f**ked up tonight IMO...did they not here fans s**t all over Cena and Orton ? Now there gonna put Batista and Orton in front of 70 large on there bigggest show and have fans s**t all over it too. SMH.

And for a company wanting to sell WWE Network subscriptions, they s**t on the fans again. Is that what's best for business ?
My God!

A riot could have easily broke out from this crowd. I bet they are going to demand for their money back!

Someone do this using Jim Ross's voice.

Originally posted by NinerFanMT:

speaking of earning "it", when is ambrose gonna defend that US belt? It's been months since he defended it.

If the wwe brass were smart(which they're not) they would give the belt to ziggler and have him face Big E (both faces) for a unification match at WM to open up the PPV.

The US Championship is such a joke, Ive never been able to take it seriously. Kinda sounds like the deal with MVP a few years back though, he never defended his title and held it forever. I really wish the midcarders would get a decent push like they used to with these secondary titles but they haven't done that in forever.
Originally posted by robniner:
My God!

A riot could have easily broke out from this crowd. I bet they are going to demand for their money back!

Someone do this using Jim Ross's voice.

I wouldn't blame them. 1st bs ending to the Cena/Orton match, as always in the WWE title match, and now a guy back for 1 week wins the rumble. As predicted by everyone.

And i bet bautista demanded that he'll be in WM30 main event for him to come back. Without that title shot, he would not have resigned with the WWE.

The best WM main event would had been punk vs bryan.
The most over superstar in years, the kind of superstar that WWE has been trying to create since Super-Cena and this guy, Daniel Bryan isn't even in the royal rumble. WWE just isn't what it used to be.

The rumor on the spoiler sights is they are penciling in Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus at WrestleMania. Not only has that already been done twice at WrestleMania but as over as Bryan is now, that seems so low profile.

And i bet bautista demanded that he'll be in WM30 main event for him to come back. Without that title shot, he would not have resigned with the WWE.

The best WM main event would had been punk vs bryan.
This!!!
Share 49erswebzone