There are 75 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

Originally posted by NinerAce:
Alright, let's pick'em... who will be the last 4 in the Rumble?

I say... Batista, Punk, Bryan, and Reigns.

Maybe one of the unnanounced entries replaces Reigns.

replace bryan with sting
question:

so if lesnar gets the next shot at the belt ,(assuming at the elimination chamber) then what would the elimination chamber match will determine? In years past, it either crowned a new champion or a title shot at wrestlemania. But assuming that orton vs lesnar is the main event at the ppv, and there's only one title, what's the purpose of the elimination chamber?
lol at announcers saying the Daniel Bryan chants are showing what Cena/Orton need to show up over Bryan. No dumbasses, they want Bryan over either of them as WWE World Champ.
confirmed wyatt vs cena at WM
  • jrg
  • Veteran
orton

sets up cena/wyatt at wrestlemania tho
I think the Cena/Wyatt feud will be great.
Apparently now Bryan is the favorite to win, he's not even scheduled for the Rumble but we'll see. It's almost too obvious that Batista will win so they could give us a swerve.
Originally posted by btthepunk:

i was wrong about the wyatt family. When I first saw their vignette, i was like, "meh!" But now, they are one of my favorites.
link is being dickish, wants a plugin
Originally posted by pdizo916:
question:

so if lesnar gets the next shot at the belt ,(assuming at the elimination chamber) then what would the elimination chamber match will determine? In years past, it either crowned a new champion or a title shot at wrestlemania. But assuming that orton vs lesnar is the main event at the ppv, and there's only one title, what's the purpose of the elimination chamber?

Maybe we get a bogus finish tonight. Like in 97 after Austin was eliminated then came back in and eliminated Bret and won. Then they had the final four PPV after that.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by btthepunk:

i was wrong about the wyatt family. When I first saw their vignette, i was like, "meh!" But now, they are one of my favorites.

I really liked their debut then they got boring but yeah they're awesome now.
Originally posted by NinerAce:
Alright, let's pick'em... who will be the last 4 in the Rumble?

I say... Batista, Punk, Bryan, and Reigns.

Maybe one of the unnanounced entries replaces Reigns.

Batista, Punk, Bryan, and Christian, as a surprise entrant. No idea if he's healthy but I wanna put him in.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
lobster head!
crowd is pissed

helled f**ked up at cheering the elimination of #30 lol
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
Batista, Punk, Bryan, and Christian, as a surprise entrant. No idea if he's healthy but I wanna put him in.

I missed with Seamus instead of Bryan... cheap way of eliminating Punk.
[ Edited by NinerAce on Jan 26, 2014 at 7:37 PM ]
Share 49erswebzone