There are 103 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by Paul:
TNA has been fairly cool the past couple of Impacts I've watched. I don't know what will happen with Sting, and if he will actually finally come to WWE so we shall see about that. But I am with everyone else... Daniel Bryan should win the Rumble, but he won't (I'd be shocked if he does). Clearly they are going to ride the Batista wave for awhile and initially I was pretty pumped about WM30 & the potential card. Now everything that I've been hearing & reading (Ultimate Warrior in a match wtf) I am nervous.

good god damnit Paul, where the hell have you been. PM me your number, we gotta talk WWE and TNA like the old days.

I was excited for WM30, now nervous also. Hoping to find a good stream for RR tonight. I pray Punk or Bryan wins it. But doubtful.

get wwe network

$10 a month
Originally posted by jrg:
TNA has been fairly cool the past couple of Impacts I've watched. I don't know what will happen with Sting, and if he will actually finally come to WWE so we shall see about that. But I am with everyone else... Daniel Bryan should win the Rumble, but he won't (I'd be shocked if he does). Clearly they are going to ride the Batista wave for awhile and initially I was pretty pumped about WM30 & the potential card. Now everything that I've been hearing & reading (Ultimate Warrior in a match wtf) I am nervous.

good god damnit Paul, where the hell have you been. PM me your number, we gotta talk WWE and TNA like the old days.

I was excited for WM30, now nervous also. Hoping to find a good stream for RR tonight. I pray Punk or Bryan wins it. But doubtful.

get wwe network

$10 a month

When is the official debut scheduled for?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:

get wwe network

$10 a month

When is the official debut scheduled for?

29 more days

24th I believe
any good streams yet guys?

Sick of the ones wanting me to install a plug in, which I dont trust.
any good streams yet guys?

Sick of the ones wanting me to install a plug in, which I dont trust.

hell no i don't trust that. I wish i had good streams but i don't.
Well the New Age Outlaws won the Tag Titles on the Pre Show apparently.
Any links for the Royal Rumble?

oh you didn't know!!!
Originally posted by pdizo916:

oh you didn't know!!!

Your Ass better call somebody!!!!!!
This one is prety good for me.

http://www.feed2all.eu/watch/235639/7/watch-wwe-royal-rumble-2014.html
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Lesnar not f**king around
Originally posted by NinerAce:
This one is prety good for me.

http://www.feed2all.eu/watch/235639/7/watch-wwe-royal-rumble-2014.html

thanks so much bro. This made my day.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
wow.

all I can say
lol big show
Alright, let's pick'em... who will be the last 4 in the Rumble?

I say... Batista, Punk, Bryan, and Reigns.

Maybe one of the unnanounced entries replaces Reigns.
Share 49erswebzone