There are 62 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
lol fro...he can't even do his finisher anymore

Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
lol fro...he can't even do his finisher anymore

Plenty of examples of the Stinger sitting back into it. Props to the hitman for remaining consistent in the move.
I liked Sting and all, especially when he first came back with the Crow gimmick against the nWo then joined the Wolfpac later on. I just don't know where he would fit in WrestleMania. Undertaker is the guy everyone wants him to wrestle but he's going to go against Lesnar. Bryan vs Sheamus, Orton vs Batista, Punk vs HHH, and Cena vs Wyatt.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
I liked Sting and all, especially when he first came back with the Crow gimmick against the nWo then joined the Wolfpac later on. I just don't know where he would fit in WrestleMania. Undertaker is the guy everyone wants him to wrestle but he's going to go against Lesnar. Bryan vs Sheamus, Orton vs Batista, Punk vs HHH, and Cena vs Wyatt.

If sting comes, im pretty sure that taker would lobby to fight sting instead of lesnar.

WM is still a long ways away. No storyline for the taker has even been established yet.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
If sting comes, im pretty sure that taker would lobby to fight sting instead of lesnar.

WM is still a long ways away. No storyline for the taker has even been established yet.

Supposedly if Undertaker had his way he'd wrestle Bryan. I'd put money on it being Lesnar though.
Rumor has it Bryan's opponent will be Sheamus. I really don't get WWE anymore.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
TNA has been fairly cool the past couple of Impacts I've watched. I don't know what will happen with Sting, and if he will actually finally come to WWE so we shall see about that. But I am with everyone else... Daniel Bryan should win the Rumble, but he won't (I'd be shocked if he does). Clearly they are going to ride the Batista wave for awhile and initially I was pretty pumped about WM30 & the potential card. Now everything that I've been hearing & reading (Ultimate Warrior in a match wtf) I am nervous.
Good to see ya paul!

last year all over again.

sooner or later doe..somethings got to give!

im glad to see paul back.

still LMAO at Sheamus vs Bryan. LMAO

• jrg
  • Veteran

Originally posted by jrg:

I ain't gonna lie. I see this s**t, I am going to mark out. I'll grab some makeup, unroll my Brandon Lee poster, die my hair black, get a trenchcoat, and take a black bat to some random dood.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
BOOM!

Have Sting and WWE Reached an Agreement?

I have heard it from a good source that Sting and WWE have actually agreed to a deal, including a WWE Hall of Fame induction. The Hall of Fame induction may not come in 2014, but possible 2015 as WWE may want to feature Sting and get the fanbase familiar with him on WWE Television over the next year so that his induction is even more special. I anticipate a career DVD will also be in the mix later this year as well as a heavy presence of Sting on WWE Network.

link
Im going to the hall of fame next year. Good times
Originally posted by Paul:
TNA has been fairly cool the past couple of Impacts I've watched. I don't know what will happen with Sting, and if he will actually finally come to WWE so we shall see about that. But I am with everyone else... Daniel Bryan should win the Rumble, but he won't (I'd be shocked if he does). Clearly they are going to ride the Batista wave for awhile and initially I was pretty pumped about WM30 & the potential card. Now everything that I've been hearing & reading (Ultimate Warrior in a match wtf) I am nervous.

good god damnit Paul, where the hell have you been. PM me your number, we gotta talk WWE and TNA like the old days.

I was excited for WM30, now nervous also. Hoping to find a good stream for RR tonight. I pray Punk or Bryan wins it. But doubtful.
Share 49erswebzone