LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 235 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

• fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
If Daniel Bryan does not win the Royal Rumble tomorrow I hope the crowd s**ts all over whoever does win and litters the ring with heaps of trash. They need to pull the damn trigger already and give the fans what they clearly want.

If the last two are CM Punk and DB......................
Stadium goes black. Sting repels in. Clobbers both those jotos. Lights come on. Sting is your 2014 Rumble Winner!
Sheamus is coming back as a heel apparently. He's really underrated in the ring and they could have a really good match in their third WM match. Their 2/3 falls match at Extreme Rules back in 2012 was really good.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
lol bryan vs sheamus? lmao

i love all these rumors that the wwe are purposely throwing out there....
[ Edited by btthepunk on Jan 25, 2014 at 1:35 PM ]
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Sheamus is coming back as a heel apparently. He's really underrated in the ring and they could have a really good match in their third WM match. Their 2/3 falls match at Extreme Rules back in 2012 was really good.
lol bryan vs sheamus? lmao

i love all these rumors that the wwe are purposely throwing out there....

Shaemus makes a better heel.
Originally posted by fropwns:
If Daniel Bryan does not win the Royal Rumble tomorrow I hope the crowd s**ts all over whoever does win and litters the ring with heaps of trash. They need to pull the damn trigger already and give the fans what they clearly want.

Stadium goes black. Sting repels in. Clobbers both those jotos. Lights come on. Sting is your 2014 Rumble Winner!

• fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Originally posted by fropwns:

• fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan

this n***a fropwns is on fire.

• fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
this n***a fropwns is on fire.

IT IS STING!! HE IS TAKING ON THE WHOLE f**kING NWO!
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Your enthusiasm for wrestling amuses me. KEEP IT UP!!!

• fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Your enthusiasm for wrestling amuses me. KEEP IT UP!!!

I haven't watched actively in years, but in under 15 mins I could know all the story lines and we could discuss the continuing woes of the business. But, for this man, Sting, I must admit I am geeking out a bit. I watched Sting vs. Ric Flair in an Iron Cage in a house show back in the mid eighties. I was about ten. I never forgot that show, the excitement and enthusiasm I had. I guess, I am hoping for some nostalgia.
Share 49ersWebzone