There are 119 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
Originally posted by crzy:
Stayed up watching clips of the attitude era.

God i miss the old WWF.

playing wwe '13 on ps3 was a great step back into memory lane of the attitude era

i should play mine too...........on the wii.
Using this as a response for the end of the niner era trolls

https


thanks Maffew
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
Originally posted by crzy:
Stayed up watching clips of the attitude era.

God i miss the old WWF.

playing wwe '13 on ps3 was a great step back into memory lane of the attitude era

i should play mine too...........on the wii.

Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
Originally posted by crzy:
Stayed up watching clips of the attitude era.

God i miss the old WWF.

playing wwe '13 on ps3 was a great step back into memory lane of the attitude era

i should play mine too...........on the wii.


Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
Originally posted by crzy:
Stayed up watching clips of the attitude era.

God i miss the old WWF.

playing wwe '13 on ps3 was a great step back into memory lane of the attitude era

i should play mine too...........on the wii.



LOL
Me thinks ADR will screw Batista at the Rumble.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Me thinks ADR will screw Batista at the Rumble.

i hope so. god forbid that batista has to main event WM. imagine cena vs batista
Why all the hate for batista??????
Yall crazy
Originally posted by BMoore56:
Why all the hate for batista??????
Yall crazy

Never said I hated him. Putting him in the main event at WM would be stupid considering he just came back with no real storyline.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by BMoore56:
Why all the hate for batista??????
Yall crazy

Never said I hated him. Putting him in the main event at WM would be stupid considering he just came back with no real storyline.

Then a batista ADR match at mania :x

Originally posted by BMoore56:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by BMoore56:
Why all the hate for batista??????
Yall crazy

Never said I hated him. Putting him in the main event at WM would be stupid considering he just came back with no real storyline.

Then a batista ADR match at mania :x

as long as neither of them have to cut a promo until WM
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Originally posted by BMoore56:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by BMoore56:
Why all the hate for batista??????
Yall crazy

Never said I hated him. Putting him in the main event at WM would be stupid considering he just came back with no real storyline.

Then a batista ADR match at mania :x

as long as neither of them have to cut a promo until WM




JR: HOLY HELL!! FRO, JUST STUNNED THE KING STRAIGHT TO HELL!
Ideal Mania cards before the Rumble?

I got:
Cena vs Taker (Streak)
Bryan vs Orton (Title)
Punk vs HHH
Brock vs Batista
Shield vs Wyatts (Shield break up)
Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:
Ideal Mania cards before the Rumble?

I got:
Cena vs Taker (Streak)
Bryan vs Orton (Title)
Punk vs HHH
Brock vs Batista
Shield vs Wyatts (Shield break up)

i could see all of these...although i think the shield will break up before. reigns starts getting big and ambrose (heel) vs. rollins (face) fued leads up to wrestlemania
Share 49erswebzone