LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 291 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by jrg:
Everything Batista is wearing looks 2 sizes too small

Sweet skinny jeans lol
oh and the noise piercing lol
Clothes, piercing, cringe worthy mic skills, walking like he crapped his pants are the exact reasons why Bautista is so hard to like. Too bad he fits Vince's "ideal" mold.

I always mark out for a powerbomb tho.
i like bautista. He's coo. But they should've saved him for the Royal Rumble ppv as a surprised entry.
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
Fans didn't seem like they cared that much about him being back and why come back for the world heavyweight title? Why not both?

There's only one title now. The WWE Heavyweight Championship.
Batista is getting 0 pop at all

Lol

dunno what you were watching. looks to me like he got a pretty huge pop. just not DB or Punk pop
West coast feeds get sound edits, censored etc.

BTW not ganna lie, pretty cool watching the little kid Cena fans geeked up merely touching and high fiving him in the crowd. That one kid went crazy and started beating up his dad with excitement over it. Awesome.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
West coast feeds get sound edits, censored etc.

BTW not ganna lie, pretty cool watching the little kid Cena fans geeked up merely touching and high fiving him in the crowd. That one kid went crazy and started beating up his dad with excitement over it. Awesome.

Yep that was cool. That's what it's all supposed to be about.
oh and the Shield is must see wrestling. All guys are legit superstars.
Reigns- holy shti- that superman punch was sick.
Rollins- got to be the sickest finisher I've seen in a minute. The sniper gear is awesome as well.

• jrg
  • Veteran
funny because when the shield debuted, everybody was talking about dean ambrose.

now he seems to be the odd man out...its all about reigns and rollins
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:

Lol

dunno what you were watching. looks to me like he got a pretty huge pop. just not DB or Punk pop

His promo with Orton was really quiet compared to his past pops.

Lol

i'm sayin doe.

Teh west coast version seemed like he got a ton of ''audio'' pop. Vinny is known for these tactics.
[ Edited by TonyStarks on Jan 21, 2014 at 12:08 PM ]

Lol

probably cuz his promo was weak. it was when his entrance hit that the pop went crazy
Batista is boring IMO. Just like Lesnar,but at least Lesnar beats up WWE 's biggest.
Batista looks as if he's going to tear a quad , Kevin Nash style.
funny because when the shield debuted, everybody was talking about dean ambrose.

Reigns is going to be a top baby face very soon. I think Ambrose has the most long term potential though.
whos gonna win the rumble. Prolly Punk
Originally posted by btthepunk:

Reigns is going to be a top baby face very soon. I think Ambrose has the most long term potential though.

ya, i thought Reigns was pretty boring, liked Rollins's look, but Ambrose was the one who stood out the most to me at first. I still like Ambrose a lot, but all 3 of them are just as good as the other. They all bring something different to the table, which is nice to see.
Share 49ersWebzone