There are 116 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

Originally posted by robniner:
I guess TNA found a new home.........

because the WWE kicked them out of their old place so they can set up shop for their physical HOF.

Really, that is cold!
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by jrg:
TNA

I feel bad for TNA, not Dixie, but the talent. I was a huge TNA Mark during the Immortal, Fortune, EV2.0 factions. I didn't mind Hogan and Bischoff. I liked the angle of the take over.

But they screwed up by letting AJ Styles leave. And I think WWE dropped the ball. Styles is good enough to be in WWE. I don't get what they have against TNA guys. Vince and Hunter need to chill and give guys like Styles, Roode, and Storm a shot. All 3 can go, all World heavyweight champ material. I would love a 3 way dance between AJ/Punk/Bryan.

I feel for Sting and Angle, rotting away in TNA. I wonder if WWE would welcome Angle back, and I know they want Sting, but for HOF, Sting can still go. But he loves TNA, so idk.

Jarrett is supposed to be creating a new promotion.

My cousin did amateur wrestling and their promotions got the same attendance level
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by jrg:
TNA

I feel bad for TNA, not Dixie, but the talent. I was a huge TNA Mark during the Immortal, Fortune, EV2.0 factions. I didn't mind Hogan and Bischoff. I liked the angle of the take over.

But they screwed up by letting AJ Styles leave. And I think WWE dropped the ball. Styles is good enough to be in WWE. I don't get what they have against TNA guys. Vince and Hunter need to chill and give guys like Styles, Roode, and Storm a shot. All 3 can go, all World heavyweight champ material. I would love a 3 way dance between AJ/Punk/Bryan.

I feel for Sting and Angle, rotting away in TNA. I wonder if WWE would welcome Angle back, and I know they want Sting, but for HOF, Sting can still go. But he loves TNA, so idk.

Jarrett is supposed to be creating a new promotion.

My cousin did amateur wrestling and their promotions got the same attendance level
  • Paul
  • Veteran
And it's insane to think how far TNA has fallen off... especially considering over the years all of the wrestlers they've had on the roster. Crazy...
omg lol...ya i feel bad for guys like sting having to wrestle in high school gyms. time for him to retire.
The WWE should make a new branch, seperated from their main WWE branch, and since they own the name they could call it WCW and have all these TNA guys go there and work for a real company. Then maybe during special ppvs they could have the two branches clash or at least have the main eventers fight each other. Would give the fans what they want, and give these proven stars a chance to shine under a big stage again.
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
The WWE should make a new branch, seperated from their main WWE branch, and since they own the name they could call it WCW and have all these TNA guys go there and work for a real company. Then maybe during special ppvs they could have the two branches clash or at least have the main eventers fight each other. Would give the fans what they want, and give these proven stars a chance to shine under a big stage again.

It's all in WWE Network's hands at this point I think.

Everything I've read is that WWE Network is all boom or all bust, since they may or may not be burning some TV deal bridges with the PPV's being offered on the network.

If they get a ton of subscribers and end up making loads of money, they may want to invest some of that in creating original weekly programming for WWE Network with that TNA roster (since they won't be able to show Raw or Smackdown weekly).

A whole seperate TV series within the company itself, with BIG CROSSOVER episodes of WWE guys going against TNA guys every now and then.

That would be fun.
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:

They should call it ECW and bring back the attitude area and maybe I will start to watch again.
The more i look at the wwe network, the more i think, "the deal is too sweet! It's too good to be true!" There has to be a catch.... I see a price increase in the near future.

I'm going to let them work out the bugs before purchasing.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
The more i look at the wwe network, the more i think, "the deal is too sweet! It's too good to be true!" There has to be a catch.... I see a price increase in the near future.

some people are thinking that WM will only be included for this year. That next year it wouldnt be part of the package. Still, its a very good deal IMO

Prolly no hd streaming and s**tty servers
Originally posted by ads_2006:

This is a true potential problem.

btw, dx left because HHH told them too. It's probably going to be hunter vs punk at WM
lol john cenas father lol
  • NONAME
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ads_2006:

This is a true potential problem.

btw, dx left because HHH told them too. It's probably going to be hunter vs punk at WM

that actually pisses me off. NAO could have a great run and be a top face tag team and they threw them under the bus for a stupid storyline. way to kill one last run
Originally posted by NONAME:
that actually pisses me off. NAO could have a great run and be a top face tag team and they threw them under the bus for a stupid storyline. way to kill one last run

i agree. BTW, i think they gave up on the Wyatt/Bryan angle too soon. They should've let that rolled on til WM30
Share 49erswebzone