There are 96 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

lol at the faint you cant wrestle chants
  • jrg
  • Veteran
TNA

Originally posted by jrg:
TNA

I feel bad for TNA, not Dixie, but the talent. I was a huge TNA Mark during the Immortal, Fortune, EV2.0 factions. I didn't mind Hogan and Bischoff. I liked the angle of the take over.

But they screwed up by letting AJ Styles leave. And I think WWE dropped the ball. Styles is good enough to be in WWE. I don't get what they have against TNA guys. Vince and Hunter need to chill and give guys like Styles, Roode, and Storm a shot. All 3 can go, all World heavyweight champ material. I would love a 3 way dance between AJ/Punk/Bryan.

I feel for Sting and Angle, rotting away in TNA. I wonder if WWE would welcome Angle back, and I know they want Sting, but for HOF, Sting can still go. But he loves TNA, so idk.

Jarrett is supposed to be creating a new promotion.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I feel bad for Sting.
holy s**t are you serious?

thats what they are reduced to?
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
I feel bad for TNA, not Dixie, but the talent. I was a huge TNA Mark during the Immortal, Fortune, EV2.0 factions. I didn't mind Hogan and Bischoff. I liked the angle of the take over.

But they screwed up by letting AJ Styles leave. And I think WWE dropped the ball. Styles is good enough to be in WWE. I don't get what they have against TNA guys. Vince and Hunter need to chill and give guys like Styles, Roode, and Storm a shot. All 3 can go, all World heavyweight champ material. I would love a 3 way dance between AJ/Punk/Bryan.

I feel for Sting and Angle, rotting away in TNA. I wonder if WWE would welcome Angle back, and I know they want Sting, but for HOF, Sting can still go. But he loves TNA, so idk.

Jarrett is supposed to be creating a new promotion.

so they give losers like the 3mb, great khali, and other smucks, but don't want to sign those three?
I feel bad for Sting.

Did he re-sign?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fropwns:
I feel bad for Sting.

Did he re-sign?

I dunno. I mainly just meant the fact that STING is preforming in high school gyms.
Originally posted by fropwns:
I feel bad for Sting.

Did he re-sign?

I dunno. I mainly just meant the fact that STING is preforming in high school gyms.

I hear you, I hope he takes a deal and goes to WWE. I love the guy, but his pride is getting in the way here.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
holy s**t are you serious?

thats what they are reduced to?

For real
Really gave Vince a run for his money. I wonder if Impact does birthday parties now too.
TNA should have stuck to their guns vice trying to out wrestle WWE.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
tna lol
I guess TNA found a new home.........

because the WWE kicked them out of their old place so they can set up shop for their physical HOF.
Share 49erswebzone