There are 250 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

• jrg
  • Veteran
Ya I usually stream them, but I'd gladly pay $120 to have them all on my big screen instead of sitting at my computer
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Regarding Mae Young, she is still alive but is off life support and in very weak condition. Today, one of her childhood friends from Oklahoma called her but she wasn't strong enough to talk, but could listen. When the friend said, "You know thousands of people are pulling for you," Mae weakly said, "I know." As of noon today, Mae's condition was unchanged from late Wednesday night.
Originally posted by jrg:
Ya I usually stream them, but I'd gladly pay $120 to have them all on my big screen instead of sitting at my computer

You gonna try and make it out to Wrestlemania @ Levi's?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:

Haha nah. You?

Haha nah. You?

Thinking about it. I have season tix so I am definitely gonna buy the tickets but not sure if I am gonna go or sell them.
DVRd' WWE Main Event.

Kaitlyn looked so hot in her last match. AJ hugged her and said something in her ear.
Going back into storyline, AJ hugs her after the match, says more stuff into her ear and kisses her on the cheek as if they're friends then Tamina kicks her.

Kaityln and AJ looked emotional but stayed in character.

I will miss dat ass.

i'm going to go. I can practically walk there.
Originally posted by pdizo916:

i'm going to go. I can practically walk there.

Walk right in

like these guys

^ at least we know who caused the black out
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
DVRd' WWE Main Event.

Kaitlyn looked so hot in her last match. AJ hugged her and said something in her ear.
Going back into storyline, AJ hugs her after the match, says more stuff into her ear and kisses her on the cheek as if they're friends then Tamina kicks her.

Kaityln and AJ looked emotional but stayed in character.

I will miss dat ass.

• jrg
  • Veteran
seriously tho..this guy is awesome

lol at the faint you cant wrestle chants
  • jrg
  • Veteran
TNA

TNA

I feel bad for TNA, not Dixie, but the talent. I was a huge TNA Mark during the Immortal, Fortune, EV2.0 factions. I didn't mind Hogan and Bischoff. I liked the angle of the take over.

But they screwed up by letting AJ Styles leave. And I think WWE dropped the ball. Styles is good enough to be in WWE. I don't get what they have against TNA guys. Vince and Hunter need to chill and give guys like Styles, Roode, and Storm a shot. All 3 can go, all World heavyweight champ material. I would love a 3 way dance between AJ/Punk/Bryan.

I feel for Sting and Angle, rotting away in TNA. I wonder if WWE would welcome Angle back, and I know they want Sting, but for HOF, Sting can still go. But he loves TNA, so idk.

Jarrett is supposed to be creating a new promotion.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I feel bad for Sting.
Share 49ersWebzone