There are 180 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by jrg:
Ya, the big announcement will be the launching of WWE Network..which I heard is gonna be expensive. Another $10-$15/month on your cable bill for one channel.

they gonna add free ppv?

i dunno about free PPV all the time, but i heard the upcoming wrestlemania will be on it for free
  • jrg
  • Veteran
i feel like all the pops during old school are minimal.

all these young kids dont know s**t

the one thing from last night i KINDA remember (but not sure)...what was okerlund talking about when he mentioned the $5.99/month when introducing road dogg and billy gunn?

i remember something like that from when i was younger
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by PTulini:
http://www.wwe.com/videos/jake-the-snake-roberts-returns-at-old-school-raw-raw-jan-6-2014-26174471

You can't hear it in this video, but on the broadcast you could hear someone ( I believe was the referee?) say, "It's PG, Jake. It's PG!" when he was working with the snake.

On a related note, this is the first time in a long time that I was shocked to see someone return to the WWE and (to my knowledge) it wasn't leaked all over the internet. I certainly wasn't expecting to see Jake "The Snake" Roberts in the WWE again! He looked really good considering his past. Obviously, working with DDP has really helped him get better.

CM Punk said to keep it PG.

Ambrose was smiling when the snake was on him. wtf

I'm sure Vince flipped his lid.

He grew up watching Jake the Snake, it was probably an honor for him to get that.

It was really cool because just the other day Jake tweeted that WWE had not contacted him about appearing on Raw. In his words, never trust a snake.

That was a funny moment, and you can also hear some of the older fans chanting DDT when he entered the ring. That would have been icing on the cake.
Noticed him smiling as well. He had this grin on his face. Seems like he was trying to hold it back, but couldn't.

ya there's no way i would've been able to sell that if there was a snake crawling on my face.

the one thing from last night i KINDA remember (but not sure)...what was okerlund talking about when he mentioned the $5.99/month when introducing road dogg and billy gunn?

The Wrestling Hotline-pre internet big.
Apparently Hogan is backstage at the Smackdown taping. Possibly working on a contract with officials. Hell yeah!

Raw and Smackdown moving to it?
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by PTulini:
http://www.wwe.com/videos/jake-the-snake-roberts-returns-at-old-school-raw-raw-jan-6-2014-26174471

You can't hear it in this video, but on the broadcast you could hear someone ( I believe was the referee?) say, "It's PG, Jake. It's PG!" when he was working with the snake.

On a related note, this is the first time in a long time that I was shocked to see someone return to the WWE and (to my knowledge) it wasn't leaked all over the internet. I certainly wasn't expecting to see Jake "The Snake" Roberts in the WWE again! He looked really good considering his past. Obviously, working with DDP has really helped him get better.

CM Punk said to keep it PG.

Ambrose was smiling when the snake was on him. wtf

I'm sure Vince flipped his lid.

He grew up watching Jake the Snake, it was probably an honor for him to get that.

It was really cool because just the other day Jake tweeted that WWE had not contacted him about appearing on Raw. In his words, never trust a snake.

That was a funny moment, and you can also hear some of the older fans chanting DDT when he entered the ring. That would have been icing on the cake.

I flipped from the National Championship just in time to catch Jake returning. I also heard It's PG or keep it PG Jake. It was hilarious. I'm not even mad at Ambrose. He probably wishes he could've taken the DDT and had the snake wrapped around him.
Apparently Hogan is backstage at the Smackdown taping. Possibly working on a contract with officials. Hell yeah!

hopefully, he doesnt get to wrestle.
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:

hopefully, he doesnt get to wrestle.

They want him to wrestle at WM if he can physically do it. There's talks of him teaming with Cena or just him against Piper if both can do it. That was supposed to main even the first WM.

I was CTFU when Piper pinched Roman Rains' cheeks lol he did not like that.
Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
JAKE THE SNAKE!!!!

Is that an effing corn snake?

LMao. Corn snakes get NOWHERE near that big. Thats a albino burmese python. I have two over 10ft.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Ya, the big announcement will be the launching of WWE Network..which I heard is gonna be expensive. Another $10-$15/month on your cable bill for one channel.

Why the long delay? They started promoting WWE Network over a year ago, then it just stopped.
Share 49erswebzone