There are 98 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

http://www.wwe.com/videos/jake-the-snake-roberts-returns-at-old-school-raw-raw-jan-6-2014-26174471

You can't hear it in this video, but on the broadcast you could hear someone ( I believe was the referee?) say, "It's PG, Jake. It's PG!" when he was working with the snake.

On a related note, this is the first time in a long time that I was shocked to see someone return to the WWE and (to my knowledge) it wasn't leaked all over the internet. I certainly wasn't expecting to see Jake "The Snake" Roberts in the WWE again! He looked really good considering his past. Obviously, working with DDP has really helped him get better.
[ Edited by PTulini on Jan 7, 2014 at 3:16 AM ]
Originally posted by jrg:
Guessing its WWE Network...

WWE to Make Groundbreaking Announcement Wednesday

- WWE sent out the following:

WWE Universe, come to WWE.com this Wednesday (Jan. 8) at 9:30 p.m. ET for a groundbreaking announcement.

Join WWE Chairman & CEO Vince McMahon — along with WWE COO Triple H, 11-time WWE Champion John Cena, and WWE Hall of Famers "Stone Cold" Steve Austin and Shawn Michaels — for the announcement, which will be streamed LIVE from Las Vegas.

Watch LIVE this Wednesday at 9:30 p.m. ET on WWE.com, the WWE App, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo!, Google+, Pinterest and Pheed. Mark your calendar and get ready for the biggest revolution in sports-entertainment history.

Is Vince McMahon retiring or something? That would be my guess...
Originally posted by PTulini:
http://www.wwe.com/videos/jake-the-snake-roberts-returns-at-old-school-raw-raw-jan-6-2014-26174471

You can't hear it in this video, but on the broadcast you could hear someone ( I believe was the referee?) say, "It's PG, Jake. It's PG!" when he was working with the snake.

On a related note, this is the first time in a long time that I was shocked to see someone return to the WWE and (to my knowledge) it wasn't leaked all over the internet. I certainly wasn't expecting to see Jake "The Snake" Roberts in the WWE again! He looked really good considering his past. Obviously, working with DDP has really helped him get better.

It was indeed cool to see the snake, and now that you mention it that is why DDP was there at the show.

WWE Universe, come to WWE.com this Wednesday (Jan. 8) at 9:30 p.m. ET for a groundbreaking announcement.

Join WWE Chairman & CEO Vince McMahon — along with WWE COO Triple H, 11-time WWE Champion John Cena, and WWE Hall of Famers "Stone Cold" Steve Austin and Shawn Michaels — for the announcement, which will be streamed LIVE from Las Vegas.

Watch LIVE this Wednesday at 9:30 p.m. ET on WWE.com, the WWE App, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo!, Google+, Pinterest and Pheed. Mark your calendar and get ready for the biggest revolution in sports-entertainment history.

Nah, they wouldn't bring Austin and Michaels in for something like that. Whatever it is, I'm guessing it will be a huge letdown.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

It was indeed cool to see the snake, and now that you mention it that is why DDP was there at the show.

Um,

There was word that Jake Roberts was hoping to get a call from the WWE about wrestling in the Royal Rumble as a participant.
Originally posted by Janitor:

Nah, they wouldn't bring Austin and Michaels in for something like that. Whatever it is, I'm guessing it will be a huge letdown.

My guess is that 24-hr network they are starting.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by Janitor:

My guess is that 24-hr network they are starting.

Should have taken over the G4 Network.

CM Punk said to keep it PG.

Ambrose was smiling when the snake was on him. wtf

I'm sure Vince flipped his lid.
[ Edited by TonyStarks on Jan 7, 2014 at 8:14 AM ]
pretty good show, but the crowd as just awful.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Ya, the big announcement will be the launching of WWE Network..which I heard is gonna be expensive. Another $10-$15/month on your cable bill for one channel.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

CM Punk said to keep it PG.

Ambrose was smiling when the snake was on him. wtf

I'm sure Vince flipped his lid.

He grew up watching Jake the Snake, it was probably an honor for him to get that.

It was really cool because just the other day Jake tweeted that WWE had not contacted him about appearing on Raw. In his words, never trust a snake.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Noticed him smiling as well. He had this grin on his face. Seems like he was trying to hold it back, but couldn't.
I like the idea of Lesnar beating Orton or Cena at Elimination Chamber for the title then dropping it at WM.
Ya, the big announcement will be the launching of WWE Network..which I heard is gonna be expensive. Another $10-$15/month on your cable bill for one channel.

they gonna add free ppv?
i feel like all the pops during old school are minimal.

all these young kids dont know s**t
Share 49erswebzone