BREAKING NEWS: JERRY LAWLER HOSPITALIZED

link

Originally posted by fropwns:
Originally posted by jrg:
Here we go again...hope he is alright

BREAKING NEWS: JERRY LAWLER HOSPITALIZED

link

JR said on the Twitter all is well
I wonder if the cena and orton match gonna end in a draw and its gonna be a three way with lesnar
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Maybe Henry should stop interrupting Lesnar
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Lesnar makes the best faces...

• jrg
  • Veteran
Wade Barrett is awesome
THE WWE HAS DONE A GREAT JOB WITH OLD SKOOL RAW!!!!
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
New Age Outlaws deserve one more run!!! They still got it on the mic and are in shape. Come on wwe make it happen.
JAKE THE SNAKE!!!!
Originally posted by pdizo916:
JAKE THE SNAKE!!!!

Is that an effing corn snake?

I've got some Bad News:

[ Edited by TheGoldStandard on Jan 7, 2014 at 12:10 AM ]
http://www.wwe.com/videos/jake-the-snake-roberts-returns-at-old-school-raw-raw-jan-6-2014-26174471

You can't hear it in this video, but on the broadcast you could hear someone ( I believe was the referee?) say, "It's PG, Jake. It's PG!" when he was working with the snake.

On a related note, this is the first time in a long time that I was shocked to see someone return to the WWE and (to my knowledge) it wasn't leaked all over the internet. I certainly wasn't expecting to see Jake "The Snake" Roberts in the WWE again! He looked really good considering his past. Obviously, working with DDP has really helped him get better.
[ Edited by PTulini on Jan 7, 2014 at 3:16 AM ]
Guessing its WWE Network...

WWE to Make Groundbreaking Announcement Wednesday

- WWE sent out the following:

WWE Universe, come to WWE.com this Wednesday (Jan. 8) at 9:30 p.m. ET for a groundbreaking announcement.

Join WWE Chairman & CEO Vince McMahon — along with WWE COO Triple H, 11-time WWE Champion John Cena, and WWE Hall of Famers "Stone Cold" Steve Austin and Shawn Michaels — for the announcement, which will be streamed LIVE from Las Vegas.

Watch LIVE this Wednesday at 9:30 p.m. ET on WWE.com, the WWE App, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo!, Google+, Pinterest and Pheed. Mark your calendar and get ready for the biggest revolution in sports-entertainment history.

Is Vince McMahon retiring or something? That would be my guess...
Originally posted by PTulini:
http://www.wwe.com/videos/jake-the-snake-roberts-returns-at-old-school-raw-raw-jan-6-2014-26174471

You can't hear it in this video, but on the broadcast you could hear someone ( I believe was the referee?) say, "It's PG, Jake. It's PG!" when he was working with the snake.

On a related note, this is the first time in a long time that I was shocked to see someone return to the WWE and (to my knowledge) it wasn't leaked all over the internet. I certainly wasn't expecting to see Jake "The Snake" Roberts in the WWE again! He looked really good considering his past. Obviously, working with DDP has really helped him get better.

It was indeed cool to see the snake, and now that you mention it that is why DDP was there at the show.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by PTulini:
Guessing its WWE Network...

WWE to Make Groundbreaking Announcement Wednesday

- WWE sent out the following:

WWE Universe, come to WWE.com this Wednesday (Jan. 8) at 9:30 p.m. ET for a groundbreaking announcement.

Join WWE Chairman & CEO Vince McMahon — along with WWE COO Triple H, 11-time WWE Champion John Cena, and WWE Hall of Famers "Stone Cold" Steve Austin and Shawn Michaels — for the announcement, which will be streamed LIVE from Las Vegas.

Watch LIVE this Wednesday at 9:30 p.m. ET on WWE.com, the WWE App, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo!, Google+, Pinterest and Pheed. Mark your calendar and get ready for the biggest revolution in sports-entertainment history.

Is Vince McMahon retiring or something? That would be my guess...

Nah, they wouldn't bring Austin and Michaels in for something like that. Whatever it is, I'm guessing it will be a huge letdown.
Share 49ersWebzone