There are 71 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
- For what it's worth, it's said that Triple H vs. CM Punk for WrestleMania XXX is a lock. Plans are to do another "Summer of Punk" style program, possibly leading to Punk vs. Batista at SummerSlam.

i thought it was orton vs punk for 30


so who will face orton then if bryan vs undertaker and bautista vs lesner?

I fully expect Batista vs Orton and Taker vs Lesnar still.
There's now a Cena, Bryan, Hogan vs Wyatt Family rumor. Also a Hogan vs Piper match.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 153,314
Originally posted by pdizo916:
those funktydactyl b***hes are irritating now.

been that way for me since watching some of that total divas show

they have such annoying personalities
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
- For what it's worth, it's said that Triple H vs. CM Punk for WrestleMania XXX is a lock. Plans are to do another "Summer of Punk" style program, possibly leading to Punk vs. Batista at SummerSlam.

i thought it was orton vs punk for 30


so who will face orton then if bryan vs undertaker and bautista vs lesner?

I fully expect Batista vs Orton and Taker vs Lesnar still.
There's now a Cena, Bryan, Hogan vs Wyatt Family rumor. Also a Hogan vs Piper match.
When Hogan comes out the pop will be EPIC.
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
undertaker says he wants to face DB. which is definitely the way to go.

Taker vs DB with HBK in his corner

Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
undertaker says he wants to face DB. which is definitely the way to go.

Taker vs DB with HBK in his corner


A wheelchair in Taker's corner.
lol, all of these rumors to throw us off. Here's how I see it going down



Taker vs Bryan
punk vs orton
hhh vs mcmahan (or someone fighing in lieu of mcmahon) for control of the company
lesner vs rock. -long shot, i know. But this may surprise the world

I don't know where Cena fits in all of this.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
lol, all of these rumors to throw us off. Here's how I see it going down



Taker vs Bryan
punk vs orton
hhh vs mcmahan (or someone fighing in lieu of mcmahon) for control of the company
lesner vs rock. -long shot, i know. But this may surprise the world

I don't know where Cena fits in all of this.

With the guys left you have Batista (already faced him at WM) and Wyatt. Whoever Cena faces it will be the main event, unless it's a tag match possibly.
  • evil
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 32,256
Originally posted by pdizo916:
lol, all of these rumors to throw us off. Here's how I see it going down



Taker vs Bryan
punk vs orton
hhh vs mcmahan (or someone fighing in lieu of mcmahon) for control of the company
lesner vs rock. -long shot, i know. But this may surprise the world

I don't know where Cena fits in all of this.

Taker vs Bryan
Orton vs Punk
Lesnar vs Cena
Batista vs HHH
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Taker vs Bryan
Orton vs Punk
Lesnar vs Cena
Batista vs HHH

cena vs lesner already been done.

  • evil
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 32,256
Originally posted by pdizo916:
cena vs lesner already been done.

That does not matter much as they did Brock vs HHH twice with the second match at Mania. Brock needs to win and look strong and he put Cena over the first time so he could get his win back here and possibly set the stage for the rubber match down the line.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
lol, all of these rumors to throw us off. Here's how I see it going down



Taker vs Bryan
punk vs orton
hhh vs mcmahan (or someone fighing in lieu of mcmahon) for control of the company
lesner vs rock. -long shot, i know. But this may surprise the world

I don't know where Cena fits in all of this.

Hogan
Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
lol, all of these rumors to throw us off. Here's how I see it going down



Taker vs Bryan
punk vs orton
hhh vs mcmahan (or someone fighing in lieu of mcmahon) for control of the company
lesner vs rock. -long shot, i know. But this may surprise the world

I don't know where Cena fits in all of this.

The Immortal Hybrid "Hollywood" Hulk Hogan

Fixed
LESNAR / KANE vs. TAKER / CENA
TEXAS TORNADO MATCH



TRIPLE H vs. GOLDBERG



WYATT vs. CESARO



PUNK vs. BRYAN



ORTON vs. BATISTA
[ Edited by zillabeast on Jan 4, 2014 at 2:31 PM ]
Ric Flair firing up the Niners!

Share 49erswebzone