There are 172 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
- Regarding Lesnar vs. Undertaker, there had been some concern because Lesnar works such a physical style and Taker is in really rough shape physically. This is why there was some talk of Sheamus facing Taker.

-Another issue with Lesnar facing Taker is that a lot of Taker's opponents, if not all, over the past several years have secretly worked out their match with him and practiced it. There was some concern over whether or not Lesnar would be willing to put in that much time preparing.

I wouldn't mind seeing Sheamus vs Taker. Sheamus is really underrated in the ring and I think it could be a great match.

Plus Sheamus is in the business for the long run so a push from a Taker match at Wresltemania makes more sense than giving it to Brock. Now Brock vs Batista I could see happening.

If they have a Sheamus vs undertaker match i would seriously stop watching lol. The guy is boring to me.
Originally posted by BMoore56:
- Regarding Lesnar vs. Undertaker, there had been some concern because Lesnar works such a physical style and Taker is in really rough shape physically. This is why there was some talk of Sheamus facing Taker.

-Another issue with Lesnar facing Taker is that a lot of Taker's opponents, if not all, over the past several years have secretly worked out their match with him and practiced it. There was some concern over whether or not Lesnar would be willing to put in that much time preparing.

I wouldn't mind seeing Sheamus vs Taker. Sheamus is really underrated in the ring and I think it could be a great match.

Plus Sheamus is in the business for the long run so a push from a Taker match at Wresltemania makes more sense than giving it to Brock. Now Brock vs Batista I could see happening.

If they have a Sheamus vs undertaker match i would seriously stop watching lol. The guy is boring to me.

Of course now the latest rumor is that Taker wants Bryan at Wrestlemania. Brock is apparently too physical and also unlikely to train with Taker prior to the event.
Lesnar would take a few years off Takers life

You sure could build the Taker vs. Lesnar match so much easier. You have plenty of tape on them both and you also have Taker being at one of Brock's matches. If Taker is really that beat up, it has to be very serious because he works one match at the min a year. Is he Hogan bad off?
Originally posted by BMoore56:

Of course now the latest rumor is that Taker wants Bryan at Wrestlemania. Brock is apparently too physical and also unlikely to train with Taker prior to the event.

I saw that too. Unless Bryan is going to end the streak I don't want it to happen.

The rumors were that Sheamus was going to return as a heel.
Saw the Mankind wwe doc on netflix awhile back.In it,Vader was known to hit you for real ,live rounds as they called it.If you hit him with a chairshot or bump he'd get you back ten fold.

Brock reminds me of Vader in that sense.Bullytype.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Saw the Mankind wwe doc on netflix awhile back.In it,Vader was known to hit you for real ,live rounds as they called it.If you hit him with a chairshot or bump he'd get you back ten fold.

Or similar to jobbers having to face the Road Warriors back in their NWA/WcW days.
undertaker says he wants to face DB. which is definitely the way to go.
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
undertaker says he wants to face DB. which is definitely the way to go.
hence the Wyatt turn.

Or similar to jobbers having to face the Road Warriors back in their NWA/WcW days.
"So ya wanna be a wrestler,huh?"

Everyone was scared to hit Vader or even botch on him because he would get you back harder.Naturally,Mick Foley took it to him and Vader concussed his ass everytime.

If Brock beat up Ryback and Cena backstage..he's untouchable and plays by his own rules. That look he gave HHH looked like a legit staredown which HHH wanted no part of.

Everyone was scared to hit Vader or even botch on him because he would get you back harder.Naturally,Mick Foley took it to him and Vader concussed his ass everytime.

If Brock beat up Ryback and Cena backstage..he's untouchable and plays by his own rules. That look he gave HHH looked like a legit staredown which HHH wanted no part of.

True, Brock is legit athlete. I think the other modern wrestler who isn't afraid of s**t from people like HHH is Kurt Angle.
those funktydactyl b***hes are irritating now.

HBK made Vader cry during their match at Summerslam 96 because HBK was threatening to have him fired.
- For what it's worth, it's said that Triple H vs. CM Punk for WrestleMania XXX is a lock. Plans are to do another "Summer of Punk" style program, possibly leading to Punk vs. Batista at SummerSlam.
- For what it's worth, it's said that Triple H vs. CM Punk for WrestleMania XXX is a lock. Plans are to do another "Summer of Punk" style program, possibly leading to Punk vs. Batista at SummerSlam.

i thought it was orton vs punk for 30

so who will face orton then if bryan vs undertaker and bautista vs lesner?
Share 49erswebzone