It'll last a week lol
considering what he said

that "they" wouldnt let him win

sets up to be something against the authority
Originally posted by ads_2006:
considering what he said

The Bryan Family vs CM Shield. Make it happen.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
considering what he said

The Bryan Family vs CM Shield. Make it happen.

Bryan Family vs Kane Shield more likely no?
I was wondering,with Cena vs Randy,Bryan has been left in the dust. Just like CM and Ziggler.
I wonder with the plan being Cena vs Wyatt at WM if there is going to be some kind of "Saving Daniel Bryan" gimmick up to then?
Originally posted by btthepunk:
I wonder with the plan being Cena vs Wyatt at WM if there is going to be some kind of "Saving Daniel Bryan" gimmick up to then?

Bryan screwing over Cena would be ideal
Kane went with the Wyatts and came out corporate. That's why it looks as if DB will do the same.

Eventually setting up a DB vs CM feud but who knows.

''MOAR BIG MEN DAMMIT! ARRRRAAAHAHHGHH!''

That Mark Henry F5 looked like it hurt. I've never seen him take a bump like that , let alone on cement.
Never realized before that Big Show is the big crook santa in Jingle All The Way
Originally posted by Janitor:
Never realized before that Big Show is the big crook santa in Jingle All The Way

DEEDINT JU NO DAT DE AHNOLD IS A BEEG FAHN OF DEE DOUBLDOUBLE EZ AND WANT DEM IN MY MOOVIES. DEE CHARACTERS AND DEE DEATRICALLITY IS FANTAAHSTEEK!

- There have been conflicting reports on Batista's WWE return deal with some reports saying he's only returning for WrestleMania XXX and other reports saying he's around until SummerSlam. Batista's deal will see him return for two years or longer. It's being considered a "last run" for The Animal.
- There have been conflicting reports on Batista's WWE return deal with some reports saying he's only returning for WrestleMania XXX and other reports saying he's around until SummerSlam. Batista's deal will see him return for two years or longer. It's being considered a "last run" for The Animal.

Most likely people are guessing he is just coming back to promote Guardians of the Galaxy. Wont be surprised if he suffers a 'major' injury and disappears from the WWE in order to promote GoTG.
[ Edited by VaBeachNiner on Jan 2, 2014 at 10:12 AM ]
- Regarding Lesnar vs. Undertaker, there had been some concern because Lesnar works such a physical style and Taker is in really rough shape physically. This is why there was some talk of Sheamus facing Taker.

-Another issue with Lesnar facing Taker is that a lot of Taker's opponents, if not all, over the past several years have secretly worked out their match with him and practiced it. There was some concern over whether or not Lesnar would be willing to put in that much time preparing.

I wouldn't mind seeing Sheamus vs Taker. Sheamus is really underrated in the ring and I think it could be a great match.
- Regarding Lesnar vs. Undertaker, there had been some concern because Lesnar works such a physical style and Taker is in really rough shape physically. This is why there was some talk of Sheamus facing Taker.

-Another issue with Lesnar facing Taker is that a lot of Taker's opponents, if not all, over the past several years have secretly worked out their match with him and practiced it. There was some concern over whether or not Lesnar would be willing to put in that much time preparing.

I wouldn't mind seeing Sheamus vs Taker. Sheamus is really underrated in the ring and I think it could be a great match.

Plus Sheamus is in the business for the long run so a push from a Taker match at Wresltemania makes more sense than giving it to Brock. Now Brock vs Batista I could see happening.
Tna is trying to copy the wwe

Or is it the other way around
[ Edited by pdizo916 on Jan 2, 2014 at 8:02 PM ]
Share 49erswebzone