There are 345 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
they said Batista is coming next week and showed his tweet about it.
He's getting some movie roles so maybe he'll promote some. Dude is in crazy shape for damn near fifty.

Should've came back at the Rumble as a surprise entry.
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
they said Batista is coming next week and showed his tweet about it.
He's getting some movie roles so maybe he'll promote some. Dude is in crazy shape for damn near fifty.

Should've came back at the Rumble as a surprise entry.

But thanks to the internet..........
Could you put some more of that Gifford of Austin?
Originally posted by robniner:

Theres already reports saying Batista will win the rumble then face Orton at WM.

Lame.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Theres already reports saying Batista will win the rumble then face Orton at WM.

Lame.

Battle of who's got it better in Hollywood.
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Hogan?

news been out there for a few months.

Lame.

lame indeed. I am taking a guess, but Batista will be Vince's guy, Orton HHH's/Steph's guy. Not sure if they will do the whole control of wwe thing like reported.

"I celebrated Christmas with a broken freakin neck!"
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

Lame.

lame indeed. I am taking a guess, but Batista will be Vince's guy, Orton HHH's/Steph's guy. Not sure if they will do the whole control of wwe thing like reported.

Hmmmm.

Won't be surprised if Hogan plays a role in all this.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by jrg:

gay

Originally posted by AB81Rules:

Lame.

Hmmmm.

Won't be surprised if Hogan plays a role in all this.

The internet going crazy as usual. Batista winning the rumble.....that's a new one.
Sheamus and Jericho are scheduled to be at conferences in Pittsburgh the same weekend as Royal Rumble. I think Sheamus will return then and I always "mark out" when Jericho returns.

Lame.

Good move for Batista coming back next year. He's going to be huge in Guardians in the Galaxy! Hoping that movie kicks ass.

Lame.

Good move for Batista coming back next year. He's going to be huge in Guardians in the Galaxy! Hoping that movie kicks ass.

He is old, like Undertaker old. Maybe they will put him in a feud with Cena since that is how he left the first time.
Share 49erswebzone