There are 89 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

f**k this raw
So wait....if the xmas special was taped last tuesday, then how are cole and jbl commentating on Romo's injury and him being out next week against the eagles?!?!
Originally posted by pdizo916:
So wait....if the xmas special was taped last tuesday, then how are cole and jbl commentating on Romo's injury and him being out next week against the eagles?!?!

Probably editing. Easy I suppose.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

Went to HQ to do voiceover work.
Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

Went to HQ to do voiceover work.

Yeah this is what I meant, couldn't think of the wording.

You can also tell when it's taped, or voice over work.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Originally posted by jrg:

gay
Darren Young said it was Houston. They're in Austin.

LOL idiot.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

LOL idiot.

Dude the live crowd loved it lmao, gave him hell

After the dark match Cena made mention of it too, told us to give Darren Young some slack because of all the cities they were hitting up in a 5 day span lol
Originally posted by zillabeast:

LOL idiot.

After the dark match Cena made mention of it too, told us to give Darren Young some slack because of all the cities they were hitting up in a 5 day span lol

damn, so he did botch it then? I thought maybe he did it on purpose for the lulz.
Mr No days off except on the Geography quiz.
they said Batista is coming next week and showed his tweet about it.
He's getting some movie roles so maybe he'll promote some. Dude is in crazy shape for damn near fifty.

LOL idiot.

damn, so he did botch it then? I thought maybe he did it on purpose for the lulz.

That's the impression Cena left, but who knows lol

But yeah, 5 straight days of TV in Houston, Austin, San Antonio, and wherever after that...I guess it's hard to blame him when you don't give a s**t about Texas lol
they said Batista is coming next week and showed his tweet about it.
He's getting some movie roles so maybe he'll promote some. Dude is in crazy shape for damn near fifty.

LOL idiot.

But yeah, 5 straight days of TV in Houston, Austin, San Antonio, and wherever after that...I guess it's hard to blame him when you don't give a s**t about Texas lol

in the WCW days, Jericho or somebody would mess the name up on purpose and get crazy heat. Shti was hilarious. I'm pretty sure it was Jericho.

LOL idiot.

in the WCW days, Jericho or somebody would mess the name up on purpose and get crazy heat. Shti was hilarious. I'm pretty sure it was Jericho.

Don't let Chris Jericho see you comparing Darren Young to Chris Jericho lmao

Primetime Players were crazy over with the crowd though, but the "This is Austin!" chants were hilarious
Share 49erswebzone