There are 140 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

Part of the titiantron broke about an hour ago. Been with dead pixels for a while now.

looks like you're at a TNA event. lol

Take pics of the shield coming down your way.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Was it me or was CM Punk not with the wrestlers at the top of the ramp at the beginning of Raw? I noticed when they panned the camera on Cena and DB, Punk was nowhere to be found.

maybe HHH told him nicely to stay backstage because I do notice that he goofs off ALOT during those get togethers. It's distracting ...I guess...when they try to do a serious promo. DB always has that goofy Teen Wolf smile but not last night when Randy came out.

Methinks the Wyatts will turn DB heel somehow later on down the road. Would be cool if somebody like AJ Styles was the main druid in the wyatts.

Was Brie Bella really hurt. If not, good acting. I thought she busted a tooth.

AJ Styles supposedly re-signed with TNA. Apparently the leaving TNA was a work, and he wasn't leaving, made it seem like he was. I like how they went farther then WWE with this storyline. WWE should of let Punk wrestle in Indy shows, ala Styles.

Plus WWE offered Styles like way less than he makes. I think he made 5 times what they offered him. Styles was in WCW's developmental system, same with most of the TNA originals. Daniels, Kaz, and they were offered deals by WWE, but turned them down to work Indy's.

If Dixie would let Jarrett run things then TNA would be worth watching again. If not, it's downhill.

Also looks like WWE is looking into making Smackdown Live and on a new night. Which would be cool. No spoilers. I rather watch RAW or SD without knowing what happens.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
AJ Styles supposedly re-signed with TNA. Apparently the leaving TNA was a work, and he wasn't leaving, made it seem like he was. I like how they went farther then WWE with this storyline. WWE should of let Punk wrestle in Indy shows, ala Styles.

Plus WWE offered Styles like way less than he makes. I think he made 5 times what they offered him. Styles was in WCW's developmental system, same with most of the TNA originals. Daniels, Kaz, and they were offered deals by WWE, but turned them down to work Indy's.

If Dixie would let Jarrett run things then TNA would be worth watching again. If not, it's downhill.

Also looks like WWE is looking into making Smackdown Live and on a new night. Which would be cool. No spoilers. I rather watch RAW or SD without knowing what happens.

would smackdown go back to thursday?

Nothing eventful happened on next Monday's RAW. Just a Christmas week's show full of one-off matches. A bottle episode.

The authority wished us Merry Xmas and booked two six-man tags. One between D-Bry, Goldust, and Cody vs The Wyatts. The other was Big E Soulberg, CM Punk, and Cena vs. The Shield.

There was a 12-woman tag Diva Christmas jingle bells match

Sin Cara battled Curtis Axel

Goldust, his little brother, and the Seahawk-lover battled the Wyatts

R Truth, Lil Jimmy, and the Funkydactyls battled 3MB minus Slater, and Kali and Marella in a Christmas Carol contest

In the only match of consequence (sort of) Ziggler battled Fandango in a Christmas present on a pole match for an IC title shot

Primetime Players battled The Usos

Good Santa Henry battled Bad Santa Sandow

Real Americans wrestled Primo and Epico the Matadores

Ryeback fought Koffi Kingstone

Wade Barrett ripped off the Salvation Army

Next week!

The Shield battled Cena, Punk, and Big Langston in the main event

Cena battled Orton in the dark match

No Jerry Lawler. Don't blame him I guess. It was like a glorified house show. Still entertaining though.
Was it me or was CM Punk not with the wrestlers at the top of the ramp at the beginning of Raw? I noticed when they panned the camera on Cena and DB, Punk was nowhere to be found.

he was there. hiding in the back with Tensai.
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:

he was there. hiding in the back with Tensai.

Really? I'll have to re-watch that part. Nothing huge I'm sure just weird that a main eventer is hiding or doesnt get any focused camera shots for the Orton moment.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
spent a good 15 minutes just looking at Sin Cara botch gifs lol

Ya, I doubt Vince grabs another luchadore for awhile after that disaster.

Since Hunico took over as Sin Cara he's been looking better.
Originally posted by jrg:

lol
Originally posted by btthepunk:

True, Hunico was smart to take the gimmick. At least he will get a push if he doesn't get hurt.
Originally posted by btthepunk:

True, Hunico was smart to take the gimmick. At least he will get a push if he doesn't get hurt.

He's got some good wins lately. I always thought Hunico had some good skills but they gave him the stupid stereotypical mexican cholo gimmick.
Share 49erswebzone