There are 122 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by jrg:
"bends over and kisses my ass"

who said that?

Orton said that to everyone in the locker room and the "WWE Universe"
Good ending again. Puts more heel heat on Orton. I'm still saying Bryan or Punk win the Rumble. Did you guys see Heyman's tweet about talking to Lesnar about Orton?
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Big E Langston is f**king awesome

Someone hijacked JRG's profile.

huh?

Meh, bad attempt at a jrg is racist joke. I'll try harder next time.

I agree though, I like the dude. There were rumors a while back about a Henry vs Langston feud. I wonder if it'll happen. Henry switches from face to heel back to face all the time.

Oh. Haha.

Yeah I think a few weeks from now (after Henry is done playing "Good Santa" next week), Henry will turn on Langston and it'll be Langston (face) vs. Henry (heel).
Good ending again. Puts more heel heat on Orton. I'm still saying Bryan or Punk win the Rumble. Did you guys see Heyman's tweet about talking to Lesnar about Orton?

Paul Heyman ‏@HeymanHustle1h
I had a fascinating conversation today w/ @BROCKLESNAR regarding the NEW @WWE World Champion @RandyOrton

I had a fascinating conversation today w/ @BROCKLESNAR regarding the NEW @WWE World Champion @RandyOrton

Someone is gonna get F5'd.
Anybody see the big 49ers flag in the crowd? I see that they are in Dallas today.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Someone is gonna get F5'd.

Orton vs. Lesnar would be amazing. Dream match as a fan for me.
Originally posted by rigs49:
Anybody see the big 49ers flag in the crowd? I see that they are in Dallas today.

pics or you're lying.

[ Edited by pdizo916 on Dec 16, 2013 at 9:40 PM ]

[ Edited by zillabeast on Dec 17, 2013 at 2:22 AM ]
Was it me or was CM Punk not with the wrestlers at the top of the ramp at the beginning of Raw? I noticed when they panned the camera on Cena and DB, Punk was nowhere to be found.
[ Edited by VaBeachNiner on Dec 17, 2013 at 5:56 AM ]

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Was it me or was CM Punk not with the wrestlers at the top of the ramp at the beginning of Raw? I noticed when they panned the camera on Cena and DB, Punk was nowhere to be found.

maybe HHH told him nicely to stay backstage because I do notice that he goofs off ALOT during those get togethers. It's distracting ...I guess...when they try to do a serious promo. DB always has that goofy Teen Wolf smile but not last night when Randy came out.

Methinks the Wyatts will turn DB heel somehow later on down the road. Would be cool if somebody like AJ Styles was the main druid in the wyatts.

Was Brie Bella really hurt. If not, good acting. I thought she busted a tooth.
Time for Tuesday Night Raw! lol

Lemme know if you want spoilers
tuesday night raw?
LIVE UPDATES lol

WWE Main Event's Main Event:

Curtis Axel w/Ryback in his corner

Vs.

Mike Mizanin w/Santa Claus (Mick Foley) in his corner

Main Event undercard:

R Truth and Little Jimmy (I don't remebe that dude with the afro's name)

Vs

Jinder Majal and Drew McIntyre

Super small crowd, all but 6 sections of upper bowl tarped off, noticble patches of empty seating throughout

Kaitlyn vs AJ Lee w/Superflys daughter

[ Edited by zillabeast on Dec 18, 2013 at 1:46 AM ]

Share 49erswebzone