LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 204 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
because her arms are bigger than zigglers

dat ass, doe.

ya, its a good ass. if you can over the fact that she's a MAN!

ninerfan52 approves.

dat ass, doe.

WEDMB.
There's reports now saying Vince wasn't mad at the Seattle crowd on told Cena to give the crowd what they wanted and let them have fun.
i don't care what vince said. When he is coming back?
Originally posted by btthepunk:
There's reports now saying Vince wasn't mad at the Seattle crowd on told Cena to give the crowd what they wanted and let them have fun.

ya, like i said, the previous report was pretty much BS. the crowd was amazing at the end, it's being regarded as one of the best endings on raw EVER, i don't understand how anybody in management would be pissed with that segment.
[ Edited by TheG0RE49er on Dec 14, 2013 at 2:38 PM ]

ya, like i said, the previous report was pretty much BS. the crowd was amazing at the end, it's being regarded as one of the best endings on raw EVER, i don't understand how anybody in management would be pissed with that segment.

The management is not ignorant to the crowd, and never will be. They make or break a wrestlers career. Stone Cold, Rock, Hogan, Cena, and now......Daniel Bryan.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

The management is not ignorant to the crowd, and never will be. They make or break a wrestlers career. Stone Cold, Rock, Hogan, Cena, and now......Daniel Bryan.

I think the rumors of Vince saying that Bryan isn't an attraction is to get the fans more and more into going crazy for him.
Originally posted by jrg:

celeste bonin!!!

Why did she and Ziggler get buried?

my girl has the same foot problem doe.

Just stop using the heels

Jericho teased a return at TLC tonight on twitter. Doubt it happens, just Jeritrollin.

- Chris Jericho and Fozzy just wrapped up a tour of Australia and Jericho tweeted the following teaser for WWE's TLC pay-per-view:

"Goodbye #Fozztralia!! See you soon! Taking off for Houston… Hahah just kidding! (Or am I?)"
[ Edited by btthepunk on Dec 15, 2013 at 4:43 PM ]
i guess im the only one on this thread who isn't too crazy for Jericho.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

you're probably the only wrestling fan alive who isn't

He's the best in the world at what he does!

Probably my 2nd or 3rd all time favorite.

dont mind y2j

but now it just means less time for punk, bryan, fandango, dolph
Share 49ersWebzone