LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 235 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

biggest pops ever? no one who watches WWE even knows who AJ Styles is. AJ Lee is more popular to the average fan
I wouldn't blame Punk wanting out. Vince is too high on Big Guys, when these athletic smaller guys are the thing now IMO.

And f*ck WWE for being b***hes about the crowd. They pay good money to go to their events, they have the right to chant or boo whoever they want.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Someone outta start a new promotion, with Styles and CM Punk as its top guys.

And then Daniel Bryan promises to resign with Vince, only to show up on the new promotion a day later.

Maybe they can all go to Ring of Honor and turn that place into a powerhouse
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Someone outta start a new promotion, with Styles and CM Punk as its top guys.

And then Daniel Bryan promises to resign with Vince, only to show up on the new promotion a day later.

Maybe they can all go to Ring of Honor and turn that place into a powerhouse

Vince would laugh at them and buy them out within five years.
For what it's worth, we've heard from two different soldiers who attended last night's WWE Tribute to the Troops in Fort Lewis that report John Cena did not have the WWE Title belt or World Heavyweight Title belt with him when he came out. This year's Troops special will air on December 28th, almost two weeks after Cena faces Randy Orton for the belts at this Sunday's TLC pay-per-view. Orton did not appear at last night's tapings.

So Orton wins? I think there's still a possibility that HHH walks out the champ, especially after he gave Orton the pedigree.
I figured Orton would win so they could have a face pursuing the title heading to WM.
Billy Corgan is out of buying TNA because he's trying to up his own wrestling co. Resistance Pro Wrestling.

Toby Keith is said to now be in the head lead if TNA lowers the price of ten million.

Ten million? That's really not bad at all. I want a new owner soon.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Billy Corgan is out of buying TNA because he's trying to up his own wrestling co. Resistance Pro Wrestling.

Toby Keith is said to now be in the head lead if TNA lowers the price of ten million.

toby keith, the country singer?
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

toby keith, the country singer?

What happened to John Rich
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Originally posted by jrg:

• jrg
  • Veteran

celeste bonin!!!

Why did she and Ziggler get buried?
Originally posted by pdizo916: