Tamina is
Zach wheeler is at smackdown?

What a loser!!!!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Zach wheeler is at smackdown?

What a loser!!!!

My little boy and I just took picture with Cena at Comic Con here in Austin. Dude is a massive man. The wife was in a daze staring at him the whole time lol. Incredibly cool in person though.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
My little boy and I just took picture with Cena at Comic Con here in Austin. Dude is a massive man. The wife was in a daze staring at him the whole time lol. Incredibly cool in person though.

dose cena muscles
Originally posted by zillabeast:

dose cena muscles

I unzipped my Giants jacket at the last second to reveal my shirt underneath. Cena never saw.

I have a musclemag from back in the day where it mentions an article about Cena trying out for the WWE. The publisher knew Cena and referred to him as a word some would find offensive so he ''wouldn't mention it'' in the mag (wigger). Cena's gimmick was to be labeled ''The Prototype.''

Vince also went Gaga when he laid eyes on and heard about Cena.

''RUTHLESS............AGGRRRRRRRREASSIONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN rrrrgghg.''

Props to Cena doe.

He would do deadlifts until he threw up and one time said that he went blind for a number of seconds lifting so much.
[ Edited by TonyStarks on Nov 24, 2013 at 1:47 PM ]
Orton is going to start feuding with Mark Henry next.
boy its gotta be hard for wrestlers to give it their all when facing cena (in boston)

you already know your going to lose, why even bother lol

ending made no f**king sense lol

unless they want to unify the belts, i.e. have cena working overtime and risk getting hurt again
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Cena vs Orton

Wrestlemania
Originally posted by jrg:
Cena vs Orton

Wrestlemania

dnt see ppv but did cena challenge orton for the belt or something?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
dnt see ppv but did cena challenge orton for the belt or something?

no. orton won at the end and HHH, Stephanie, and Kane all came out and were clapping for him. suddenly cenas music hits and he walks out and celebrates in the ring..was kinda weird
Share 49erswebzone