LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 244 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

• jrg
  • Veteran
jbl, cole, and lawler seriously annoy me SO much that i when i do watch, its on mute

seriously unbearable

worse than nails on a chalkboard for me
  • jrg
  • Veteran
It was very good to see that Total Divas started off in Sacramento.
Originally posted by jrg:
jbl, cole, and lawler seriously annoy me SO much that i when i do watch, its on mute

seriously unbearable

agreed. JBL always dissing Cole. Lawler got really annoying fast. I guess it's what Vince is telling them to say. They sound generic, and boring. They get off topic. Or JBL screams when Cole is calling the match. I wanna drop kick JBL and kick him in the nuts to shut him the hell up.
I miss Attitude JR.

''BIG SHOW! BIG SHOW!

BIG SHOW HAS JUST CHOKESLAMMED THAT SONOVUABYTCH STRAIGHT THROUGH THE DAMN TABLE! ''
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I miss Attitude JR.

''BIG SHOW! BIG SHOW!

BIG SHOW HAS JUST CHOKESLAMMED THAT SONOVUABYTCH STRAIGHT THROUGH THE DAMN TABLE! ''

BAH GAWD! BAH GAWD! HE BROKE HIM IN HALF!
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
I miss Attitude JR.

''BIG SHOW! BIG SHOW!

BAH GAWD! BAH GAWD! HE BROKE HIM IN HALF!
HE ISN'T EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE HERE! THAT SUMb***h JUST SHOWED UP AND CHOKE SLAMMED AUSTIN TO HELL!!!

MCMAHON?!?! NOW, I SEE WHAT'S GOIN' ON HERE! THAT SMUG SUMb***h SENT HIM OUT HERE! YOU GO TO HELL MCMAHON! AUSTIN IS SMASHED, THE SPANISH ANNOUNCE TABLE IS IN PIECES, AND WE STILL DON'T KNOW WHO IS GOING TO WRESTLEMANIA TO FACE THE ROCK!!!

King: Would you look at McMahon gloat, disgusting.

JR: (hoarse) TO HELL WITH HIM! HE CAN GO TO HELL!!
[ Edited by fropwns on Nov 12, 2013 at 6:29 AM ]
btw any sin cara sightings? the time i saw him wrestle is when he sprained his finger against ADR and the match had to stopped short. i wonder if they are done with him now.

and i actually dont mind JBL, he's pretty good heel announcer. but honestly, you can tell these 3 guys don't even give a f**k about the product half the time. they just start joking around during a match, and like it was posted, they get way off topic. cole just doesn't have personality as a play by play guy. we all miss good ol jr
Is Hogan signing with wwe or what?
balding Kane as a childlike Director of Operations or whatever is not good for business. It's a disappointment.

looks like a good ol' ol' fashioned Survivor Series elimination match with the Shield, Rhodes', Usos, Wyatts , and Punk and DB.

It also looks like DB will face Punk and The Shield will face the Wyatts in the near future.

balding Kane as a childlike Director of Operations or whatever is not good for business. It's a disappointment.

looks like a good ol' ol' fashioned Survivor Series elimination match with the Shield, Rhodes', Usos, Wyatts , and Punk and DB.

It also looks like DB will face Punk and The Shield will face the Wyatts in the near future.

A real survivor series would have every match featuring super teams. Those were the good ol days.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Wrestlezone reporting Vince's return is planned for January 2014. And not sooner. But could change with bad ratings.

Also the WWE officials are blaming Bryan for low buyrates over last 4 months. I call bs on that. He has faced Orton every time, and we see Big Show interfere, HBK screw Bryan, HHH screw Bryan. And s**t endings. And they all blame Bryan, when it's the WWEs fault for booking terrible endings. Punk should be in title picture, not the Big Slow. They want to push bigger guys, as usual, Vinny mac loves the big guys, so thats why Rowan/Harper, Kahlil, and Show are getting so much TV time.

Wish WWE would get a reality check, and realize that guys like Show are bad for ratings. Who wants a f**king Orton/Big Show main event?

And why do they not view Bryan as a money maker. The fans love Bryan. They love Punk, they hate Cena, and Cena automatically gets the WHC belt. While he is better than plain Del Rio, I just hate his ass. Boring as hell. He needs to be like the old cena. But they wont turn him heel, so that it wont hurt his image.

And they run the BeAStar ad, yet show Ryback bullying others, plus HHH bullying around Bryan with the Shield. They kinda contradict themselves.

Anyway, I may give up on WWE and TNA for now. It's the same s**t every week. RAW ends with beat down on Bryan or Big Show, or Shield vs Rhodes brothers. It seems HHH and Stephanie love the spotlight so much. Sick of it. What would be best for business is bring back Undertaker and have him take out the Corporation. He is due to beat down The Shield. And then fight Kane.

idk, I wish they would push younger guys more, instead of lame old Orton and Show. Yes Orton is lame. Can't stand the same promo every week.

getting taker back is not as easy as it sounds considering it's more of his choice now when to show up and be a part of a storyline. he's banged up and can't handle the schedule anymore.

seriously unbearable

i think i'm the only one that doesn't mind them very much.

good ending to RAW imo with the Wyatts fighting with the Shield.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
damn. i didn't know big e langston is only 27
Watching Hogan and Warrior vs Mr Perfect and The Genius on best of Saturday night's main event. Jesse the body is one of the announcers, says "The team of Hogan and Warrior are like the superbowl favorites, the 49ers, the team of Perfect and genius are like the underdog Denver Broncos"

And yes, Warrior and Hogan steamrolled them lol
Share 49ersWebzone