LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 284 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

• fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by robniner:
The more Hogan is coming home rumors is posted in the IWC, the more likelihood chance he will be involved in this main storyline. There's also the possibility of a Hogan-Cena dream match in WM XXX.

BRING BACK THE RED AND GOLD b***hES! TO HELL WITH CORPORATE/HOLLYWOOD HOGAN, WE WANT, WE DEMAND THE PRAYERS, THE VITAMINS, THE BELIEVING IN YOURSELF AND HULKAMANIA AND THANKIN' THE BIG BROTHER IN THE SKY!
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
FOR THE NEXT TEN POSTS, I DEMAND HOMAGE TO HOGAN!

Originally posted by FL9er:
One rumor I read recently was that Bryan would be dropping the title to Jericho at Wrestlemania.

lol would require Bryan to have belt. Isn't even in title chase anymore
Originally posted by robniner:
The more Hogan is coming home rumors is posted in the IWC, the more likelihood chance he will be involved in this main storyline. There's also the possibility of a Hogan-Cena dream match in WM XXX.

lol that would never happen. they both would cut the same promos and do about 8-9 wrestling moves combined throughout the match. if anything they'll just make that an off tv match so the WWE doesn't get embarrassed.

honestly though, they really would cut the same crap promo pretty much, unless they let cena play the heel role. they both would stand in the ring looking scared of each other, they will tell the fans how they dont think they have a chance to beat the other guy...hogan is used to getting beat up for a whole match and then getting the win at the end, cenas matches are pretty much the same as well. one of them would have to show case their arsenal of wrestling moves. it surely wont be a catch-as-catch can wrestling match
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Great Hogan ovation, but it had the word f**king in the description; so, I edited it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GqSNs93dos
[ Edited by fropwns on Nov 6, 2013 at 7:15 AM ]
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan

• fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan

• fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan

i like Big E, for some reason. i feel like he can make it. still can't believe ziggler is getting buried
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Mandatory Stone Cold slam on CM Punk (edited, of course, to sound like CM Punk--Actually about Zack Wylde).

[ Edited by fropwns on Nov 6, 2013 at 7:43 AM ]

• fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan

• fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan

• fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan

• fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan

• fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan

And yes, even this one.