There are 127 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

Ziggler even got buried by the fans!!!!
Big e over zigs?
Show is in the building, and Steph let him in. The Board wants a settlement. And Steph said to HHH, you never had a problem taking McMahons money,
Kane in a suit and tie. Something I never thought I would see.
Corporate Kane
wtf, Kane looked so weird.

And WTF WWE, no Vince? When is he coming back. I was hoping tonight. Sick of watching and waiting on it.

Hope next week he returns, but not alone, and makes a match Kane vs.......... The Undertaker. Lights go out, Taker appears and clears the ring, then goes after HHH, chokeslams him, and tombstone piledriver. And Vinny says "now thats best for business".
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
wtf, Kane looked so weird.

And WTF WWE, no Vince? When is he coming back. I was hoping tonight. Sick of watching and waiting on it.

Hope next week he returns, but not alone, and makes a match Kane vs.......... The Undertaker. Lights go out, Taker appears and clears the ring, then goes after HHH, chokeslams him, and tombstone piledriver. And Vinny says "now thats best for business".

never gonna happen.
It's funny that we are using the New Corporation to describe this run and they are really called The Authority.
wow funny s**t lol. i couldnt believe that was kane
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,625
One rumor I read recently was that Bryan would be dropping the title to Jericho at Wrestlemania.

Originally posted by FL9er:
One rumor I read recently was that Bryan would be dropping the title to Jericho at Wrestlemania.

idk about that. Jericho isnt a full time guy. They didnt give RVD the WHC belt, not sure they would give Y2J the WWE title. Wold be awesome tho.

Always loved Y2J. One of my top 5 guys, he, HBK, Taker, Triple H, and Bret Hart. Right now, Bryan, Punk, and thats about it. I would say AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Bobby Roode and James Storm from TNA, and 3-6.
This authority stuff is a way to make the boring big guys have some actual purpose.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
This authority stuff is a way to make the boring big guys have some actual purpose.

The Orton/Big Show match will be a 20 minute snooze fest. It should be Bryan/Orton or Punk/Orton. Sick of stupid matches. Figure their will be another controversial finish, like the last 4-5 months worth if crappy PPVs.
Just got the best of Saturday night's main event dvd set, amazing!
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Just got the best of Saturday night's main event dvd set, amazing!

Gave me the anticipation of what will happen when it aired back then.
Share 49erswebzone