LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 349 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

wtf, Kane looked so weird.

And WTF WWE, no Vince? When is he coming back. I was hoping tonight. Sick of watching and waiting on it.

Hope next week he returns, but not alone, and makes a match Kane vs.......... The Undertaker. Lights go out, Taker appears and clears the ring, then goes after HHH, chokeslams him, and tombstone piledriver. And Vinny says "now thats best for business".
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
wtf, Kane looked so weird.

And WTF WWE, no Vince? When is he coming back. I was hoping tonight. Sick of watching and waiting on it.

Hope next week he returns, but not alone, and makes a match Kane vs.......... The Undertaker. Lights go out, Taker appears and clears the ring, then goes after HHH, chokeslams him, and tombstone piledriver. And Vinny says "now thats best for business".

never gonna happen.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
It's funny that we are using the New Corporation to describe this run and they are really called The Authority.
wow funny s**t lol. i couldnt believe that was kane
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
One rumor I read recently was that Bryan would be dropping the title to Jericho at Wrestlemania.
Originally posted by FL9er:
One rumor I read recently was that Bryan would be dropping the title to Jericho at Wrestlemania.

idk about that. Jericho isnt a full time guy. They didnt give RVD the WHC belt, not sure they would give Y2J the WWE title. Wold be awesome tho.

Always loved Y2J. One of my top 5 guys, he, HBK, Taker, Triple H, and Bret Hart. Right now, Bryan, Punk, and thats about it. I would say AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Bobby Roode and James Storm from TNA, and 3-6.
This authority stuff is a way to make the boring big guys have some actual purpose.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
This authority stuff is a way to make the boring big guys have some actual purpose.

The Orton/Big Show match will be a 20 minute snooze fest. It should be Bryan/Orton or Punk/Orton. Sick of stupid matches. Figure their will be another controversial finish, like the last 4-5 months worth if crappy PPVs.
Just got the best of Saturday night's main event dvd set, amazing!

Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Just got the best of Saturday night's main event dvd set, amazing!

Gave me the anticipation of what will happen when it aired back then.
The more Hogan is coming home rumors is posted in the IWC, the more likelihood chance he will be involved in this main storyline. There's also the possibility of a Hogan-Cena dream match in WM XXX.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by robniner:
The more Hogan is coming home rumors is posted in the IWC, the more likelihood chance he will be involved in this main storyline. There's also the possibility of a Hogan-Cena dream match in WM XXX.

I heard that as well.

Cena/Hogan

Punk/Bryan

Undertaker/Lesnar
[ Edited by jrg on Nov 5, 2013 at 7:54 PM ]
Hogan can barely move his body is so screwed up.

bad knees, bad hip, bad back.

He said that years of the legdrops did that.

methinks it was teh roids. Dude got mad puss back in the day and still to this day so I guess it was worth it.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
idk about that. Jericho isnt a full time guy. They didnt give RVD the WHC belt, not sure they would give Y2J the WWE title. Wold be awesome tho.

Always loved Y2J. One of my top 5 guys, he, HBK, Taker, Triple H, and Bret Hart. Right now, Bryan, Punk, and thats about it. I would say AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Bobby Roode and James Storm from TNA, and 3-6.

No Austin Aries ?
Share 49ersWebzone