LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 258 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
daniel bryan vs taker? that could be pretty awesome as well.

No way taker wrestles a B+ player
Quick question, I don't usually post, but did anyone else see Swagger and Cesaro Kaepernicking after their match on Monday?
Originally posted by BMoore56:

Dafuq you say?
Originally posted by Kelvin:
Quick question, I don't usually post, but did anyone else see Swagger and Cesaro Kaepernicking after their match on Monday?

I didn't see it. But Swagger is a 49ers fan. As is John Cena.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by Kelvin:

I didn't see it. But Swagger is a 49ers fan. As is John Cena.

I unno about cena. When the niners beat atl to go to the superbowl, raw was in SJ. And he teased the fans about "its time to celebrate" but he was referring to something else, not the 49ers. No shoutout was given....well ADR did OFF CAMERA.
Originally posted by BMoore56:

seriously, that can be a great match. but that would be up to taker. he put his body through a lot for HBK and HHH, would he do the same for daniel?
- In what has to be the largest difference in WWE.com poll history, they currently have a poll up asking fans who's better – Triple H or Chris Jericho and 97% have voted for Jericho with almost 65,000 votes. Jericho responded on Twitter:

"Haha OUCH!"

Y2J will always be better than HHH.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btthepunk:
- In what has to be the largest difference in WWE.com poll history, they currently have a poll up asking fans who's better – Triple H or Chris Jericho and 97% have voted for Jericho with almost 65,000 votes. Jericho responded on Twitter:

"Haha OUCH!"

Y2J will always be better than HHH.

lol, well im sure a lot of it has to do with HHH being a heel right now. honestly, i love jericho, one of my favorites of all time. but HHH w/ DX, that was great. as a solo entertainer though, i'd probably take jericho as well.
Originally posted by jrg:
lol love that European uppercut

Oh no. Big show is banned from WWE. How is he going to pay his mortgage?
Ziggler even got buried by the fans!!!!
Big e over zigs?
Show is in the building, and Steph let him in. The Board wants a settlement. And Steph said to HHH, you never had a problem taking McMahons money,
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Kane in a suit and tie. Something I never thought I would see.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Corporate Kane
Share 49ersWebzone