There are 139 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

Originally posted by AB81Rules:
I just noticed on Wikipedia, El Generico, aka Sami Zayn, has same birthday as me, 7-12-1984.

Originally posted by btthepunk:
Bryan, Punk, and Miz vs The Wyatt Family at Survivor Series?

Seems it. But who does for WWE title?

Big Show maybe?
i dont understand who is facing who anymore
This is ridiculous. Vince was supposed to be there tonight. When the hell is he returning. He is the one behind Show getting into RAW and SD events.
This is ridiculous. Vince was supposed to be there tonight. When the hell is he returning. He is the one behind Show getting into RAW and SD events.

of course

"my lawsuit is going to cost you millions"

vince: "I had to clean up your mess, gave him his job back"
Originally posted by ads_2006:

of course

The rumor was he would return before Survivor Series, possibly tonight. So we got what 3 raws till then. Hoping he returns soon. I can't believe it is Big Show vs Orton for WWE title now. They must of lost faith in Bryan. Why not Punk then?

of course

The rumor was he would return before Survivor Series, possibly tonight. So we got what 3 raws till then. Hoping he returns soon. I can't believe it is Big Show vs Orton for WWE title now. They must of lost faith in Bryan. Why not Punk then?

Bryan doesn't have to be in the WWE title race to be the face of the company, neither does Punk. They get the biggest pops and Punk hasn't been in the title scene since February. Still think it would be the best thing to have Bryan win the Rumble (maybe even after being the first entrant) then winning the title at WM.
o and f**k daniel bryan for putting my boi hbk in the crossfire

he's shawn michaels god dammit
H went overboard after this week's RAW went off the air and demanded fans laughing at him,or,going against him be "kicked out" of the arena. He even instructed JBL to call the cops to arrest those fans "trespassing in his building".
[ Edited by robniner on Oct 28, 2013 at 9:54 PM ]
Looking through the WZ forum and found this in how to introduce Shane-O-Mac to this present New Corp storyline for control

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=264337
Originally posted by robniner:
H went overboard after this week's RAW went off the air and demanded fans laughing at him,or,going against him be "kicked out" of the arena. He even instructed JBL to call the cops to arrest those fans "trespassing in his building".

lmao, HHH keeping in character, even off camera, lol.

In other news, TNA's Dixie Carter is apparently looking to sell TNA. Possibly to WWE Other rumor is Bischoff/Jeff Jarrett together. If Jarrett was running TNA, it would be much better. It is still a decent alternative to WWE. The X-Division is awesome. I missed the Ultimate X match at BFG. I heard it was good.

I like the AJ Styles leaving TNA ala Punk leaving WWE angle. But they are letting Styles "Defend" the TNA title in other promotions, like over in Japan. AAA, and Muta's promotion.
Looking through the WZ forum and found this in how to introduce Shane-O-Mac to this present New Corp storyline for control

That'd be awesome. If it happened, but I dont know if Shane O'Mac wants back in. Steph and HHH basically got handed the company by Vince. Shane left to fend on his own.

of course

looks like punk and bryan maybe in a story line with the Wyatt family, I wouldn't mind seeing them team up for a while before getting back on the title hunt, and who else thought sandow would win last night? dumb Cena
[ Edited by 228niner on Oct 29, 2013 at 6:31 AM ]
Originally posted by 228niner:

of course

looks like punk and bryan maybe in a story line with the Wyatt family, I wouldn't mind seeing them team up for a while before getting back on the title hunt, and who else thought sandow would win last night? dumb Cena

ya im sure daniel will win the title at wrestlemania after winning the rumble, it would be the smartest move. just curious to see if these crazy yes chants can last another 5 months. they should even take him off camera for a month or two and make it seem like an injury.

im not sure wtf the point of sandow cashing in there and losing was. really f**king stupid, way to kill off one of the better characters in the wwe right now. they better be going somewhere with that angle.

That'd be awesome. If it happened, but I dont know if Shane O'Mac wants back in. Steph and HHH basically got handed the company by Vince. Shane left to fend on his own.

I guess he wanted to get out of his dad's shadow and make it on his own.

He also is not in the shape he needs to be.

lmao, HHH keeping in character, even off camera, lol.

In other news, TNA's Dixie Carter is apparently looking to sell TNA. Possibly to WWE Other rumor is Bischoff/Jeff Jarrett together. If Jarrett was running TNA, it would be much better. It is still a decent alternative to WWE. The X-Division is awesome. I missed the Ultimate X match at BFG. I heard it was good.

I like the AJ Styles leaving TNA ala Punk leaving WWE angle. But they are letting Styles "Defend" the TNA title in other promotions, like over in Japan. AAA, and Muta's promotion.

TNA should have never been effed with in the first place. It was becoming different.
Share 49erswebzone