There are 139 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

Originally posted by pdizo916:
so who won?

Orton. HHH came in after HBK got knocked down, and Then Bryan hit HHH with his running knee, then HBK super kicked Bryan, and Orton won.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
so who won?

Orton. HHH came in after HBK got knocked down, and Then Bryan hit HHH with his running knee, then HBK super kicked Bryan, and Orton won.

i am ok with this, since HBK may be on tv more via this angle
so who won?

was the kick on purpose or "incidental"
I don't mind the result but the Orton/Bryan angle is beginning to get old because the result is always the same with Orton winning. Except for a 24 hour stretch.
what did punk do to heyman? Was shawn's kick an accident?
what did punk do to heyman? Was shawn's kick an accident?

Punk gave Heyman the GTS on top on the cell after he pinned Ryback. Made it seem like the end to the Punk/Heyman feud. I think now Punk gets into the WWE title picture against the Authority.

Shawn's kick was on purpose but they made it seemed like he did it because Bryan gave HHH the flying knee. Was a little reluctant to count the pin after it.

The tag team triple threat match was awesome, best match of the night. Also Summer Rae was pretty impressive and I really wish they'd quit wasting Natalya on Khali.
Oh and...
Not sure how to feel about last night's main event, just hope it doesn't negatively affect bryan, and he'll win the title back at some point
Cena will have a longer title reign than they guy who ended his
NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

Read that HBK "blamed" the fans for bryan being screwed. So apparently it was a screw job. He will be on RAW to explain. Probably say how he(Bryan) isn't good enough to be the face of the WWE.
Read that HBK "blamed" the fans for bryan being screwed. So apparently it was a screw job. He will be on RAW to explain. Probably say how he(Bryan) isn't good enough to be the face of the WWE.

he's getting flamed on twitter by fans lol. his responses to them are the LULZ
Bryan, Punk, and Miz vs The Wyatt Family at Survivor Series?
I just noticed on Wikipedia, El Generico, aka Sami Zayn, has same birthday as me, 7-12-1984.

Originally posted by btthepunk:
Bryan, Punk, and Miz vs The Wyatt Family at Survivor Series?

Seems it. But who does for WWE title?
Share 49erswebzone