LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 295 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Hbk is not having another match. He was angry flair did it and won't disrespect taker like that
  • jrg
  • Veteran
HBK will have another match if he pleases.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Hbk is not having another match. He was angry flair did it and won't disrespect taker like that

This. He has said it publicly that he would not do that to Undertaker. HBK could be at ringside and could deliver Sweet Chin Music.
Originally posted by fropwns:
Originally posted by ads_2006:

This. He has said it publicly that he would not do that to Undertaker. HBK could be at ringside and could deliver Sweet Chin Music.

I hear that too, that's why I think Taker makes more sense. Taker was along with Vince during the attitude era, corporation angle. Plus like said, Bryan helped him out with the Shield, when he and Kane were tag champs.

The rumor is Brock vs Taker at WM30, and they could add in that HHH and Stephanie put their differences aside with Brock/Heyman and have him fight for HHH/Steph against Taker fighting for Vince. That's the one I want to see most.

But it struck me odd, how he blasted Edge, Jericho, and RVD as not top guys, when that's dead wrong. All 3 have held the WWE championship, while Edge and Jericho have held the WHC. Now maybe they weren't the "face of WWE", but their never was a so called "face of the WWE" back then.

And his thing about not fighting B+ players like Bryan, only fight stars like Brock, Rock, and Taker. So a part of me says Bryan vs HHH at WM30 for power of WWE. They're so many different angles I can think of.

I guess we wait for sunday night, and see how HIAC goes. I heard a rumor that RAW where they are having it, is promoting Vince McMahon being on RAW, could be a mistake, but would make sense, with Big Show helping Bryan beat Orton, the entire Corporation now, HHH, Stephanie, Shield and Orton demanding who is behind letting Show into the arena's, and the Music of Vince hits, and out comes Vince, and then Big Show's music hits.

Idk just a theory or 2 of mine, hope this or something like this happens. I rather see Taker/Lesnar at WM30 then Taker/HHH. I just hope HBK doesn't screw Bryan over. Not sure if HBK would be back full time as a GM or something to take over Maddox and Vickie, appointed by Vince.
Originally posted by jrg:

who the f**k???
Originally posted by pdizo916:

who the f**k???

That's Sheamus, without his red beard/facial hair.
The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar is now on the books for WrestleMania XXX, provided that ‘Taker feels healthy enough to work that kind of match. Lesnar was always going to work with either The Undertaker or The Rock.

Lesnar has Taker in the Kimura, Taker reverses into the Hells Gate. Boom. 22-0.
[ Edited by btthepunk on Oct 24, 2013 at 5:00 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btthepunk:
The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar is now on the books for WrestleMania XXX, provided that 'Taker feels healthy enough to work that kind of match. Lesnar was always going to work with either The Undertaker or The Rock.

As much as I want Lesnar to win, I can see that happening.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar is now on the books for WrestleMania XXX, provided that 'Taker feels healthy enough to work that kind of match. Lesnar was always going to work with either The Undertaker or The Rock.

As much as I want Lesnar to win, I can see that happening.

Or Lesnar has him up for the F5 and he reverses to a tombstone. No way Lesnar wins.

Mr. Anderson is back in TNA. Looks like the whole Big Show angle, only Anderson got arrested.
Dixie Carters' nephew EC3 is yoked lol
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by pdizo916:

who the f**k???

That's Sheamus, without his red beard/facial hair.

is that Consequences Creed on the left?
ya there's no way HBK comes back for another match. even if that whole taker angle wasn't true. hes way too beat up, and hes been gone for too long. he's not like the rock who stays in even better shape when hes not even wrestling.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
I hear that too, that's why I think Taker makes more sense. Taker was along with Vince during the attitude era, corporation angle. Plus like said, Bryan helped him out with the Shield, when he and Kane were tag champs.

The rumor is Brock vs Taker at WM30, and they could add in that HHH and Stephanie put their differences aside with Brock/Heyman and have him fight for HHH/Steph against Taker fighting for Vince. That's the one I want to see most.

But it struck me odd, how he blasted Edge, Jericho, and RVD as not top guys, when that's dead wrong. All 3 have held the WWE championship, while Edge and Jericho have held the WHC. Now maybe they weren't the "face of WWE", but their never was a so called "face of the WWE" back then.

And his thing about not fighting B+ players like Bryan, only fight stars like Brock, Rock, and Taker. So a part of me says Bryan vs HHH at WM30 for power of WWE. They're so many different angles I can think of.

I guess we wait for sunday night, and see how HIAC goes. I heard a rumor that RAW where they are having it, is promoting Vince McMahon being on RAW, could be a mistake, but would make sense, with Big Show helping Bryan beat Orton, the entire Corporation now, HHH, Stephanie, Shield and Orton demanding who is behind letting Show into the arena's, and the Music of Vince hits, and out comes Vince, and then Big Show's music hits.

Idk just a theory or 2 of mine, hope this or something like this happens. I rather see Taker/Lesnar at WM30 then Taker/HHH. I just hope HBK doesn't screw Bryan over. Not sure if HBK would be back full time as a GM or something to take over Maddox and Vickie, appointed by Vince.

I've thought about that too. I think it could be the ultimate put over by HHH to lose to Bryan at WM.
Share 49ersWebzone