There are 79 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
lmao at that Jim Ross/video games vid.

RAW and Smackdown have been fantastic the past 2-3 weeks. very entertaining with good matches. i like that Big E is getting some PT. still really bummed that they buried Ziggler.

im not sure why they have Big E and Ryback. They are pretty much clones of eachother. the only difference is pretty obvious :P id put money on it, that one of them wont be here after their contracts expire.

if i had a choice, keep ryback with heyman and have Big E start his own stable like the Nation of Domination
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
and as far as bryant/orton, imo, they're gonna keep screwing daniel, he's over like crazy right now because of the underdog role he's playing, i can really see HBK sweet chin music him and cost daniel the match. they have a good thing going right now, and they honestly shouldn't give him the belt until the royal rumble. or big show comes in and knocks out daniel, and HHH promises big show his job/house/ and an even bigger contract.

Yeah I'm thinking the same happens. I say have Bryan win the Rumble then beat Orton at WM.
Rumors on Wrestlezone is Vince is behind this Big Show hacking RAW, and getting into RAW and Smackdown Events. He is expected to return before Survivor Series.

I dont know if Bryan gets screwed. HBK maybe, but some say Taker sometime returns and aligns himself with Vince, and he fight for WWE. Gonna be Vince is unhappy with the "firing of Big Show", the way HHH and Steph treat Employees, and use their power in wrong way. I hope Vince returns next monday.

Maybe Show does turn, but i dont think he does. He, Cody and Goldust will get involved when The Shield are ordered to interfere and help Orton win.

It does seem shady with Orton warning HHH that HBK has an agenda. Part of me says he screws Bryan, or he screws Orton, and RAW HBK and HHH get into it, about how he mistreated Bryan, and in some fashion, Steph says sorry HBK but we have to do this, and The Shield appear to attack HBK, but thats when Show shows up, along with the Rhodes, and all hell breaks, and when everything seems to go HHH and Stephs way, you hear, "No Chance In Hell" music, and Vince comes down, and Rips HHH and his daughter, calling them selfish, and this isnt what he wanted. Not a psycho Orton, and how Bryan is an A+ player, and he has proved himself over and over again.

Would be cool IMO, would lead to either HBK/HHH at WM30 for Power of WWE, or we could see Taker/HHH for power. Not sure how Taker gets involved. Maybe he returns sunday, and costs Orton the match, since it is inside the Cell, and NO DQ. Maybe instead of HBK being called out, it's Taker. And they plan on having the Shield do the same what I said to HBK. And same 3 come down to make the save. We probably hear the whole "Hunter, I deserve to be WWE champion, strip Bryan and hand me the title" And when HHH attempts it, thats when lights go out, Taker is in the ring, and goes after HHH. Since they really never saw eye to eye.Rumors have always been they didn't like each other, but Taker held higher say, since he had been there longer, and he would work Smackdown, and had so much say over their, where HHH stayed on RAW where he had say. Probably why HBK stayed on RAW to be with his best friend. Cause we never see Taker on RAW. Plus remember what The Shield did to Taker, and how Bryan was one to help Taker earlier that week with Kane. So he pays Bryan back for helping him out.

Would be great to get a deeper, darker Taker. Of course, they could also go the route of the Wyatt Family, since Kane is scheduled to return, and would be great to see a 6 man tag at SS's, Wyatt Family vs Kane, Taker and someone else, likely Miz, even though I am not the biggest fan of the MIz.

A lot could happen, I cant wait for HIAC, I;m tempted to order it, but likely stream it like I did sunday for Bound for Glory.
I don't think that happens. i think HBK screws orton leading to a HHH HBK match at mania. Having HBK screw Bryant is too obvious .
Hbk is not having another match. He was angry flair did it and won't disrespect taker like that
  • jrg
  • Veteran
HBK will have another match if he pleases.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Hbk is not having another match. He was angry flair did it and won't disrespect taker like that

This. He has said it publicly that he would not do that to Undertaker. HBK could be at ringside and could deliver Sweet Chin Music.
Originally posted by fropwns:
Originally posted by ads_2006:

This. He has said it publicly that he would not do that to Undertaker. HBK could be at ringside and could deliver Sweet Chin Music.

I hear that too, that's why I think Taker makes more sense. Taker was along with Vince during the attitude era, corporation angle. Plus like said, Bryan helped him out with the Shield, when he and Kane were tag champs.

The rumor is Brock vs Taker at WM30, and they could add in that HHH and Stephanie put their differences aside with Brock/Heyman and have him fight for HHH/Steph against Taker fighting for Vince. That's the one I want to see most.

But it struck me odd, how he blasted Edge, Jericho, and RVD as not top guys, when that's dead wrong. All 3 have held the WWE championship, while Edge and Jericho have held the WHC. Now maybe they weren't the "face of WWE", but their never was a so called "face of the WWE" back then.

And his thing about not fighting B+ players like Bryan, only fight stars like Brock, Rock, and Taker. So a part of me says Bryan vs HHH at WM30 for power of WWE. They're so many different angles I can think of.

I guess we wait for sunday night, and see how HIAC goes. I heard a rumor that RAW where they are having it, is promoting Vince McMahon being on RAW, could be a mistake, but would make sense, with Big Show helping Bryan beat Orton, the entire Corporation now, HHH, Stephanie, Shield and Orton demanding who is behind letting Show into the arena's, and the Music of Vince hits, and out comes Vince, and then Big Show's music hits.

Idk just a theory or 2 of mine, hope this or something like this happens. I rather see Taker/Lesnar at WM30 then Taker/HHH. I just hope HBK doesn't screw Bryan over. Not sure if HBK would be back full time as a GM or something to take over Maddox and Vickie, appointed by Vince.
Originally posted by jrg:

who the f**k???
Originally posted by pdizo916:

who the f**k???

That's Sheamus, without his red beard/facial hair.
The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar is now on the books for WrestleMania XXX, provided that ‘Taker feels healthy enough to work that kind of match. Lesnar was always going to work with either The Undertaker or The Rock.

Lesnar has Taker in the Kimura, Taker reverses into the Hells Gate. Boom. 22-0.
[ Edited by btthepunk on Oct 24, 2013 at 5:00 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btthepunk:
The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar is now on the books for WrestleMania XXX, provided that 'Taker feels healthy enough to work that kind of match. Lesnar was always going to work with either The Undertaker or The Rock.

As much as I want Lesnar to win, I can see that happening.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar is now on the books for WrestleMania XXX, provided that 'Taker feels healthy enough to work that kind of match. Lesnar was always going to work with either The Undertaker or The Rock.

As much as I want Lesnar to win, I can see that happening.

Or Lesnar has him up for the F5 and he reverses to a tombstone. No way Lesnar wins.
Mr. Anderson is back in TNA. Looks like the whole Big Show angle, only Anderson got arrested.
Share 49erswebzone