There are 327 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

surprised he didnt come out with some form of Boston Strong t-shirt
what happened at Bound for Grory?
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
what happened at Bound for Grory?

Dixie came down and gave a chair to Bully Ray, to use on AJ, he beat down AJ, but AJ got the upper hand, and got the win, went into crowd, and celebrated, ala Punk at Money in the Bank 2 years ago.

Sabin won the X-Division title.
Roode beat Angle
Magnus beat Sting
Bro-Man beat Storm/Gunner for Tag Titles
Gail Kim won Knockouts title.
Ziggler the jobber
So far a good RAW from what I have seen.

I like Cody and Goldust as the Tag Team champions. Looks like a 3 way Tag team title match at HIAC. Does Cody/Goldust have a tag team name, is Rhodes Dynasty their name, I heard that on a message board. sounds cool.

Bryan/Orton signing up next. With HBK out at ringside. I missed the meeting between HBK and HHH/Stephanie.

A part of me says HBK will really call it down the middle, then Shield gets involved, then Cody/Goldust get involved leading to the Big Show, with Orton losing, then another part says HBK is gonna screw Bryan over. Idk which is more realistic. I thought It was suppose to be Vince vs HHH/Steph for control, or HBK/HHH at WM30 for control of WWE, but someone on Wrestlezone said Taker/HHH, or Taker representing Vince, and Lesnar HHH and Steph.
awesome ending. HBK got in HHH's face and questioned him. I love the whole Driving the Tank into WCW, and the Naked Poker they did in the 90's.
hbk or the big slow are going to turn heel and let orton win the belt. that's my prediction
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
So far a good RAW from what I have seen.

I like Cody and Goldust as the Tag Team champions. Looks like a 3 way Tag team title match at HIAC. Does Cody/Goldust have a tag team name, is Rhodes Dynasty their name, I heard that on a message board. sounds cool.

Bryan/Orton signing up next. With HBK out at ringside. I missed the meeting between HBK and HHH/Stephanie.

A part of me says HBK will really call it down the middle, then Shield gets involved, then Cody/Goldust get involved leading to the Big Show, with Orton losing, then another part says HBK is gonna screw Bryan over. Idk which is more realistic. I thought It was suppose to be Vince vs HHH/Steph for control, or HBK/HHH at WM30 for control of WWE, but someone on Wrestlezone said Taker/HHH, or Taker representing Vince, and Lesnar HHH and Steph.

they could really push Bryan's status as the underdog if HBK screws him over

Originally posted by jrg:

0:54 hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Originally posted by jrg:

BWA HAHAHAHAHA! Props to JRG!
lmao at that Jim Ross/video games vid.

RAW and Smackdown have been fantastic the past 2-3 weeks. very entertaining with good matches. i like that Big E is getting some PT. still really bummed that they buried Ziggler.
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
lmao at that Jim Ross/video games vid.

RAW and Smackdown have been fantastic the past 2-3 weeks. very entertaining with good matches. i like that Big E is getting some PT. still really bummed that they buried Ziggler.

im not sure why they have Big E and Ryback. They are pretty much clones of eachother. the only difference is pretty obvious :P id put money on it, that one of them wont be here after their contracts expire.
and as far as bryant/orton, imo, they're gonna keep screwing daniel, he's over like crazy right now because of the underdog role he's playing, i can really see HBK sweet chin music him and cost daniel the match. they have a good thing going right now, and they honestly shouldn't give him the belt until the royal rumble. or big show comes in and knocks out daniel, and HHH promises big show his job/house/ and an even bigger contract.
Share 49erswebzone