There are 265 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
- F4Wonline.com reports that Hulk Hogan will be staying with TNA. TNA apparently offered Hogan more money than WWE did.

It's said that what WWE offered Hogan was nowhere close to what they've offered other stars in previous years. What Hogan will make in 1 year with TNA is about what The Rock and Brock Lesnar are making for 1 match with WWE.

why the fuu with the wwe want him back?!

Just for merchandise and licensing purposes I guess

I wonder where TNA got that money?

They have been financially struggling as of late and cutting talent.

apparently it was a really low offer from WWE's end

Also tells you his services are not needed at this time.

It was probably a legends contract like Nash and Piper.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
in St. Louis tonight

Randy Orton's pop
  • jrg
  • Veteran
hahahaha hes playing his heel still in his home town
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
Hhh meh
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
Boom
Finally new tag champs. Big Show knocks all 3 members of the Shield out. Loved it.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
was raw good?
Originally posted by jrg:
was raw good?

It was ok. Punk won the beat the clock, and its Punk vs Ryback and Heyman, inside Hell In a Cell. And Cody and Goldust won the tag titles in no DQ match thx to Big Show.

Also Orton got a huge pop, then it went away when he insulted STL. And attacked Bryan in meds office or whatever trainers room by Orton.
[ Edited by AB81Rules on Oct 14, 2013 at 8:15 PM ]
Hate on him all you want but you have to admire Cena's dedication to the business and his work ethic. Dude is awesome and is widely regarded as the hardest worker.
Hate on him all you want but you have to admire Cena's dedication to the business and his work ethic. Dude is awesome and is widely regarded as the hardest worker.

well you don't have to work hard when all you have is three moves and have the same damn spiel

well you don't have to work hard when all you have is three moves and have the same damn spiel

Shoulder block, shoulder block, FU, pin.
The green ranger is down to fight CM Punk.

WM Moment?

I'd watch.

- MMA fighter and former Mighty Morphin' Power Ranger star Jason David Frank was recently asked about a challenge he made back in July to CM Punk for a MMA fight:"Let's get that going. I love CM Punk, he's a really nice guy. But he did say in his panel that he would fight me and you can't say that in the fighting world if you don't mean that you'd fight me. Let's get a contract going!"
Only if he fights in the Green Ranger suit. And Megazord.
RAW was awesome. Finally watched it yesterday. The main event was off the hook.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Only if he fights in the Green Ranger suit. And Megazord.

Some on Wrestlezone said he would probably kick Punk's ass, and that the WWE would never allow it.
Share 49ersWebzone