LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 335 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
trips going to do the crippled mcmahon gimmick lol

lol, is WWE RAW gonna be taped, are they in Duh Bai or somewhere in middle east? If so, I am down, I wanted to see McMahon do his walk down the isle.

hey man. Wasn't your name was AB83rules before?
Originally posted by pdizo916:

lol, is WWE RAW gonna be taped, are they in Duh Bai or somewhere in middle east? If so, I am down, I wanted to see McMahon do his walk down the isle.

yes, yes it was. Now AB81Rules, for Anquan Boldin.

sick.

what ever happened to Arnaz Battle?That guy had potential.

sick.

what ever happened to Arnaz Battle?That guy had potential.

I think limited potential. A 3rd WR at best. But was a good one for us in mid 2000's,when we couldt get a top notch WR.
Bray Wyatt got hurt at a live show this past weekend. I guess he left on crutches.

I thought it was antonio bryant.

I thought it was antonio bryant.

Believe it or not, you're not the 1st to say that to me, even as AB83.
Is it a big deal to you guys that Goldust is back wrestling? My friend doesn't have cable so he doesn't watch wrestling BUT he flipped his lid and lost it when i told him goldust is back wrestling. He was so excited and s**t.
- F4Wonline.com reports that Hulk Hogan will be staying with TNA. TNA apparently offered Hogan more money than WWE did.

It's said that what WWE offered Hogan was nowhere close to what they've offered other stars in previous years. What Hogan will make in 1 year with TNA is about what The Rock and Brock Lesnar are making for 1 match with WWE.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
- F4Wonline.com reports that Hulk Hogan will be staying with TNA. TNA apparently offered Hogan more money than WWE did.

It's said that what WWE offered Hogan was nowhere close to what they've offered other stars in previous years. What Hogan will make in 1 year with TNA is about what The Rock and Brock Lesnar are making for 1 match with WWE.

why the fuu with the wwe want him back?!

Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:

Just for merchandise and licensing purposes I guess
Originally posted by ads_2006:

I wonder where TNA got that money?

They have been financially struggling as of late and cutting talent.
Originally posted by robniner:

apparently it was a really low offer from WWE's end
Originally posted by robniner:

apparently it was a really low offer from WWE's end

Also tells you his services are not needed at this time.
Is it a big deal to you guys that Goldust is back wrestling? My friend doesn't have cable so he doesn't watch wrestling BUT he flipped his lid and lost it when i told him goldust is back wrestling. He was so excited and s**t.

I assume your friend doesnt know that goldust was wrestling for a while in tna as dark reign. He's not exactly a blast from the past for people that follow wrestling.

Either that or your friend is probably a closet drag queen.
Share 49ersWebzone